No announcement yet.

No Mo Romo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry is to dumb to leave Dak in, he will put Romo back in when he is healed. Then he will get touched again and fall to the ground hurt. Dak will come back in and win it for them. BTW not a Dallas supporter, just the way I see it going down

Comment

[QUOTE=RiverRat00;11803693]Remember guys , this is just "LOCKER ROOM" talk ok.[/QUOTE

Just locker room talk]
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        [ATTACH]819405[/ATTACH]
        Holy smokes that made me laugh out load. Got me.

Comment

Surely Mr. Romo can see the writing on the wall or Jumbotron, he knows he's done. Hopefully he'll do the honorable thing when they put him back in and "take a dive" so to speak on about the second play he's in then go out hurt for the rest of the season......then retire in the off season........

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
            Holy smokes that made me laugh out load. Got me.

Me too. That was a good one

Comment

Originally posted by postman View Post
              Surely Mr. Romo can see the writing on the wall or Jumbotron, he knows he's done. Hopefully he'll do the honorable thing when they put him back in and "take a dive" so to speak on about the second play he's in then go out hurt for the rest of the season......then retire in the off season........

Only an idiot would retire with $20+ million dollars to sit on the bench....honor be ****ed..

Comment

Romo's facial expressions on the sidelines have really changed over the last 3 weeks. NO doubt he see's the writing on the wall.

Comment

When Romo comes back in to play, you will see a big change. He will be throwing to Witten and Dez a whole lot more and will be leaving the "other" guys out.
                  With Dak, he throws to whomever is open and he likes to throw to his "best buddy" Elliot. The offense will come apart because of "favoritism" with Romo.

Comment

Tony's return game.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6110.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	24466480

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      You must be talking about the owner who drafted all of those pro bowl linemen, Dak, and Zeke, that guy ? I like Romo, I think he gives them the best chance to win it all, that being said I have no problem if they stick with Dak until he does or does not show that he can take them where they want to go.

Let's not forget the owner also told us "drafting linemen (Zack Martin)is how you get to 8-8" because he wanted Johnny rehab.....same one who took Gavin effing Escobar in the 2nd.

Comment

No Mo Romo

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                          Even Jerrah isn't idiotic enough to.....

Starting sentences like that is a dangerous proposition.

Comment

Romo may have been the starting QB at the end of last year and projected to be the starter against this year. Dak was #3 because he was a rookie behind a veteran QB and a backup that has been in the Cowboys system. The best thing for Dak happened and he was boosted into the starting role with no NFL experience nor for the offense they run. And he was forced to learn and "nut up" and has done so and seems to be fitting in like he has no issue with the pressure. In my opinion, Tony Romo would have to go above and beyond in practice to show that he is the one to take this team back over because Dak may not have "beat him for the spot" but he has taken over the 2016 Cowboys and is doing a dang good job of it. Just because Romo was the leader of 2015 and previous teams, doesn't necessarily make him the automatic starter for 2016. Dak became the starter because of injuries, but Romo stays on the bench because the 2016 Cowboys are not his team to QB right now. Dallas needs to do Romo like I always said Indy should've done with Peyton, overpay the heck out of him to have a veteran sideline mentor and still have a "elite" (since some of you think he is) QB on the sidelines just in case. Let the leader of teams past, show the future of your team how to be their next great leader.
                            Last edited by BBReezen; 10-17-2016, 12:43 PM.

Comment

No Mo Romo

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
                              does romo take them where they're trying to go? What's his playoff record again

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

+10000

Comment

Originally posted by cpr1979 View Post
                                Does Romo take them where they're trying to go? What's his playoff record again

Here we go again... read the "ballwatcher" posts above.

And if that's your argument, I guess we should have traded for Eli a long time ago? Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X