Circle B ranch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circle B ranch?

Has anyone ever hunt out there? I have an axis hunt coming up mid July there, just wanted to see if anyone has hunted out there, around Sonora.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
    Has anyone ever hunt out there? I have an axis hunt coming up mid July there, just wanted to see if anyone has hunted out there, around Sonora.

No one, anyone. Anybody heard of it?

Comment

A friend of mine hunted there about a month ago. Four of them and every one of them shot a 30+” axis. Two of the axis killed were giant.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
        A friend of mine hunted there about a month ago. Four of them and every one of them shot a 30+” axis. Two of the axis killed were giant.

From what I’ve heard, they have lots of axis and lots of big axis. All free range, decent prices for a monster, I’m looking for a 35+inch axis. Being picky.

Anyone else been there and pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
          Any pics?

Comment

Ok, I guess I’ll post pic of a recently killed axis, sent from the ranch. I think for the price and quality of animals, I’m going to book it. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2320.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	24583580
            36 inches on his biggest side.

Comment

Nice, looks like they have some quality animals

Comment

So everything is booked. Gonna try and do a live hunt if service allows. Weekend of July 19-21. My goal is either 34 inches tall and super wide or 36 inches plus and heavy. Will update when it comes around.

Comment

Nice, good luck when the time comes.. looking forward to the updates

Comment

So I got an update today from the owner stating there were a few axis he seen that would push 37-38 inches, from some of the pics he’s sent me, I believe it, I’m not allowed to post them, but I will definitely try to keep it a live hunt, if possible. I’m gonna be picky since I already have two great axis. I’m going for at least 34 inches and wide or 36 plus and heavy. First day with a bow. After that the rifle comes out.

Comment

This one is 33 tall and 27 wide. This was a couple weeks back. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2325.jpg
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	24583801

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post

Great place used to hunt right beside it. They did shoot one world record that I know for sure of he was a giant. Good country for big axis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Edward54 View Post
                          Great place used to hunt right beside it. They did shoot one world record that I know for sure of he was a giant. Good country for big axis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear, I’m excited.

Comment

Got another pic of another kill, 36 inches. I’m hoping for this here.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2335.jpg
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	24583939

Comment

I should be at the ranch by 11 am Thursday, updates to come as I can. Only two of us on 4,000 acres, only going for a monster, I’m so excited.

Comment

Working...
                              X