Rain!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain!!

Y'all seeing this forecast for Texas the next 4 or 5 days? Saying Houston area is supposed to pick up 4 to 5 inches ... and a big area of Texas is supposed to be under flash flooding. Definitely not good for some as rivers are already on the rise from previous storms...

I’ve been watching that. Lake Somerville is already almost 13 ft high and will certainly rise if we get the rain that they are predicting. The COE can’t open the gates at this point due to the Brazos. Looks like some crazy stuff is headed our way

Comment

At our lake in Robertson county we have had 15" of rain since April 1st. It is getting beyond ridiculous.

Comment

Looks like people might get flooded once again along the lower Brazos. This would be the 3rd or 4th time in 3 years! Crazy!

Comment

I wish it would just rain on my hunting grounds but leave my working grounds alone. This rain is a killer for construction.

Comment

Sick of it the last two years.

Comment

I'll wait until the TBH weathermen make their predictions before I worry.

Comment

Frain!

Comment

Put up a new rain gauge this morning.
                  May have to empty it a few times to keep up with the rain.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Looks like people might get flooded once again along the lower Brazos. This would be the 3rd or 4th time in 3 years! Crazy!
                    Let’s hope not!

Comment

I understand we are getting lots of rain and I hope and pray that more people are not getting flooded but wasn’t long ago we were all crying about not having any rain. Gods plan is not our plan. Best to take it to him in prayer. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sold all my cows a few years ago .. I dont care if it stops raining for 6 months at my house.. averaged over 60 inches a year for the last 3 years.. I'd like to see the bay clear up for a change..

Comment

I just hope it rains slow enough for the fertilizer to soak in!

Planted some WW B Dahl yesterday for grazing........hope to see it get established.
                          Last edited by Palmetto; 05-07-2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Stuck my mower 4 times just now.

I will unstuck it later.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2247.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	24579482

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2248.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	24579483

Need about 3 months of dry weather to get my camper out, so I can mow around it.

Comment

Yesterday weather said average monthly rainfall for Tyler area for the month of May is 4.7” & we are already at 4.3” & projection is 3-6” of rain in just the next 3-4 days

Comment

Working...
                              X