This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I think he is trying to make fun of Chase This and that nerdy outfit he was wearing. They were pointy toes. Not square toes. Lol. Some sort of peg leg Levi's or some ****. Actually they were pointy toed yet squared off at the tip. Like a 1 inch square.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
      I have spent a lot of nights and money at Dugas landing . . I know my way around . . Brown's grocery #1 . . Hamburgers at the community center . . Talk about . .

#Jimbohasablackcatbone
      Well, well, well. We have a native amongst us. You have kinfolk there? I may have to take back what I said, you may have worn a pair your self.

I work at Cam LNG, we get steaks from Browns all the time. Lunch everyday from the Community center. Double meat Dino burger, with! Jalapenos.
      Last edited by lovemylegacy; 12-13-2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Our recruits can actually read and write their own names......not so much for LSU.

Lmao good that way they can read up on all the rich history of moral victories, generational mediocrity, and quality loses. Just don’t take em to the trophy case [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s called an “X” toe, but I wouldn’t expect you city boys to know what that is.
          You misspelled gay toe. Country boys don't wear that ****. Yuppie frat boys do.

Comment

That’s called an “X” toe, but I wouldn’t expect you city boys to know what that is.

Show us your PBR ranking there lane... [emoji1787]

Comment

Our recruits can actually read and write their own names......not so much for LSU.
              They can make one heck of an X when endorsing those big paychecks

Comment

How dare you insult RLB! Do you know who his daddy is!!!

Comment

Apparently saying howdy and taking a pic outside the Dixie chicken makes you rooster cogburn [emoji1787]

Comment

Tiggers referencing the WB today? All is right!

Now they are strutting around in their white trash luccheses cuz they got mo starz...have the players even signed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      How dare you insult RLB! Do you know who his daddy is!!!
                      You got that backwards!!! I’m the daddy!!!

Comment

Apparently saying howdy and taking a pic outside the Dixie chicken makes you rooster cogburn [emoji1787]
                        Texas.....cowboy.

Louisiana.....Katrina evacuee.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          Tiggers referencing the WB today? All is right!

Now they are strutting around in their white trash luccheses cuz they got mo starz...have the players even signed yet?

Lol better pray those 3* sign before mullet man blows the doors off y’all in the waste management bowl

Comment

Dead last out of 50 states in education.......mmmmmk.

Comment

Lol better pray those 3* sign before mullet man blows the doors off y’all in the waste management bowl
                              I’m calling it now.....OU beats LSU. It’s gonna be epic!

Comment

Dead last out of 50 states in education.......mmmmmk.

Lmao ladies the subject is college football is task recognition not covered under yalls degrees in mechanical bull riding [emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X