This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    We have never had Georgia has a “common opponent”. But I can see how delusional t sip fans think we have. LMAO.
    I didn't say we did. Lol.

Texas fans are not the delusional ones. No moral victories for us. 7-5 is a bad season. Period.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-01-2019, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      I didn't say we did. Lol.

Your boy did. And since you feel the need to defend him, you get put in the same dumb *** bin.

Comment

Maybe football is just not your game. That was a humiliating loss last night don’t care how you spin it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow Slinger View Post
          Maybe football is just not your game. That was a humiliating loss last night don’t care how you spin it.
          Who is spinning it?! It was an absolute *** whoopin’.

Comment

Your boy did. And since you feel the need to defend him, you get put in the same dumb *** bin.
            Incorrect. I merely referenced the meme about Alabama. It said "this year". It is 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow Slinger View Post

That could be said for a lot of programs right now. I didn’t put much stock into this season since it was only his second and was Never a fan of mond either. I wish he would have put in one of the backups for a few reps glad he didn’t with our stellar o-line play.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                Dominate win for the LSU, hope they win it all, Burreaux is a stud and deserves the trophy.

Aggies won every game they should have when they had equal or superior personnel and none where they were the less talented team, I'd view that as a positive compared to their last regime that regularly lost to lesser talent. Horns lost three to inferior personnel, one to equal, and one to superior, hoping changes occur there beginning tomorrow.

Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  I think you already know how older non Aggies see them. From what the younger generation tells me is they are seen as weird, obnoxious, and almost cult like. This comes from college age kids.

Did you watch the video of the midnight yell in Baton Rouge? That explains it all.

Most I work with severely overestimate themselves. Again.... you can reflect back to mentioned video and see where it all begins

So you sit around and have conversations about Aggies with college kids from where? I’m going to go ahead and call bull**** as this is the weakest smack talk attempt since 243 woke up yesterday and all his snoopy underwear were dirty!

Comment

It’s because we have so much money we can’t spend it. Ahhhhhh.

Y’all are chit at getting any sort of ROI, lord don’t hire a finance major from a$m [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      Y’all are chit at getting any sort of ROI, lord don’t hire a finance major from a$m [emoji23]

Are you sure? Like, really sure??? Because hasn’t A&M been like 1 or 2 in sports revenue last several years? Hummmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                        So you sit around and have conversations about Aggies with college kids from where? I’m going to go ahead and call bull**** as this is the weakest smack talk attempt since 243 woke up yesterday and all his snoopy underwear were dirty!
                        Why are you dragging me into this? Miserable season for frog. We suck. What is your problem

Comment

Are you sure? Like, really sure??? Because hasn’t A&M been like 1 or 2 in sports revenue last several years? Hummmmm.

And still got nothing to show for it [emoji1787] got a bunch of yell leaders in pointy toe boots paying top dollar for a mediocre program...actually whoever’s in charge of moral building there is the only one earning their pay check [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            And still got nothing to show for it [emoji1787] got a bunch of yell leaders in pointy toe boots paying top dollar for a mediocre program...actually whoever’s in charge of moral building there is the only one earning their pay check [emoji1787]

Yes. Aggies are happy people. It’s usually a byproduct of real life and not football.

Comment

Hahahaha

Originally posted by black ice View Post

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                              that is awesome!!!!!

Comment

2019 College Football- Week 14

Yes. Aggies are happy people. It’s usually a byproduct of real life and not football.

Lmao eauxk cool

Comment

Working...
                                X