This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Remember when Tommy Two Tugs was accused of all the extracurricular activity with the strippers, the hookers and the cocaine? Maybe the ole boy from Ohio State wasn’t the one telling the lies. Ok Cool.....Hook’em???

This is real genius stuff here...

Glad to see you and your twink still infatuated with Texas after you took yet another quality loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 College Football Week 13

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      Whats yalls record again?

Want to put a hundred on the LSU game? I mean aggies are looking good and trending up after a loss.

*****.... this guy is SALTY... care to share where your degree came from? Or who you pull for?

Last edited by TexanDuke; 11-24-2019, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
        *****.... this guy is SALTY... care to share where your degree came from? Or who you pull for?

Lol yet another aggy worried about someone elses degree. Only fan base ive seen that constantly brings that up and thinks it means something.

Got a degree in get your *** out there and work boy! Mama and daddy aren't paying for you to go party.

Comment

Lol yet another aggy worried about someone elses degree. Only fan base ive seen that constantly brings that up and thinks it means something.

Got a degree in get your *** out there and work boy! Mama and daddy aren't paying for you to go party.

Bingo.... baited and caught... not an aggie... but appreciate your bias and not sharing your background on who you pull for.

Comment

Bingo.... baited and caught... not an aggie... but appreciate your bias and not sharing your background on who you pull for.

Haha think its pretty well documented who i root for in CFB.

One of the most under achieving teams in cfb the last 10 years in seems like. HOOK EM! I had my T Shirt to prove it but chunked it after this last loss.

Comment

Haha think its pretty well documented who i root for in CFB.

One of the most under achieving teams in cfb the last 10 years in seems like. HOOK EM! I had my T Shirt to prove it but chunked it after this last loss.

I got no dawg in the fight, my alma mater wouldn’t be one to brag about (JMU) will probably need a google on it.... just enjoy the rivalries of CFB and everything to that goes with it. No hard feelings. My bad if I threw gas on the fire.

Comment

I got no dawg in the fight, my alma mater wouldn’t be one to brag about (JMU) will probably need a google on it.... just enjoy the rivalries of CFB and everything to that goes with it. No hard feelings. My bad if I threw gas on the fire.

Not at all

Just having some fun with the tug boat captain. Hes know for his 100 bets around here

Comment

Lol I was uninformed... I apologize.

Comment

Herman is a moron...and not a mediocre moron but rather an elite moron!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      Aggie program looking pretty **** good!!!
                      Yep, chalk up another loss in the program changing loss column!
                      Last edited by bigbad243; 11-24-2019, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                        Sun Devils got me a point in the Pick-em!
                        Seems like there was a lot of interest in this result in T-town.
                        I bet there was. If Oregon can just beat Utah anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          This is real genius stuff here...

Glad to see you and your twink still infatuated with Texas after you took yet another quality loss.
                          Go back to mowing Dale, you’ve missed three pages of comments.....it’s not smack, we’re all discussing Tom Herman. Not just Aggies.

Comment

2019 College Football Week 13

So is the PAC out of the playoff picture? Does this open the door for Bama?

Clemson and tOSU and LSU seem like locks. Even if LSU drops one. Then Who? Bama’s one loss resume has to be better than OU’s one loss resume (assuming they survive Bedlam).

Comment

Whats yalls record again?

Want to put a hundred on the LSU game? I mean aggies are looking good and trending up after a loss.
                              Somebody would be crazy to bet $100 on beating LSU right now, especially in Baton Rouge. And we thought the SEC front office protected Georgia Saturday, just wait till the game next weekend, we have ZERO chance.

Mud hole, I tell ya!!!! Mudhole!!

*FYI.....you can’t return a brothers text????

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                So is the PAC out of the playoff picture? Does this open the door for Bama?

Clemson and tOSU and LSU seem like locks. Even if LSU drops one. Then Who? Bama’s one loss resume has to be better than OU’s one loss resume (assuming they survive Bedlam).
                                LOL.....Best 5 teams in the Country....LSU, Clemson, OSU, GA, Bama.....and we’ll have played 4 of them, but apparently the powers that be figure we have a weaker SOS than some. Makes all the sense in the world.....I don’t give a **** who your OOS teams are, it don’t get much tougher than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X