Flooring ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flooring ??

Any Houston are Green Screeners in the residential flooring business? Came back from the lease to find that the hot water heater went south.... sure wish I could find out who thought putting 60 gallons of water in an upstairs attic was a good idea.....
    Anyway, luckily it hadn’t been leaking the entire time we were gone but amongst other damages, I am going to be replacing a stairwell, a hall way and 2 bedrooms worth of carpet

Curious to see how well the homeowner insurance pays

What area of Houston ?

Comment

My FIL owns DISCOUNT FLOORS Out of Houston

832 527 2770

John Smith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We used 5 star flooring in Atascocita for wood floors, stairs, bathroom tile, fireplace stone. Very pleased.

Comment

I run install of a flooring store south of dfw. Sounds like an insurance claim. Worth looking into before you do anything

Comment

My fathers business is in South Houston. Been in business since his teens.

Bish Carpet and Flooring
            716 Spencer Hwy
            713-944-4701

Comment

We use Lakeside Flooring in Huffman and have been very pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell_County View Post
                What area of Houston ?
                We are in Baytown

Comment

Originally posted by Mission408 View Post
                  I run install of a flooring store south of dfw. Sounds like an insurance claim. Worth looking into before you do anything
                  We had the adjuster out today... we are looking at the flooring, upstairs and downstairs ceiling sealing and painting, sheet rock in one room and insulation in the attic that was soaked and had to be removed.... we will see what they say

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    We use Lakeside Flooring in Huffman and have been very pleased.
                    Funny right there. That's my sister and brother in law. They run a great business.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X