A year in the life of a farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reaper87 View Post
    Agreed. Please do another one this year or keep this one going. By far my all time favorite thread on TBH!!!!

Agree to agree

Comment

That Rolling Stone is now, and going to be a real nice one next fall. And I ordered the SH today. lol you two guys are fast lol

Comment

Thanks folks, I appreciate your comments very much. I'm glad you've enjoyed the thread and I've enjoyed posting it.

I'm happy to keep it going and while we are always experimenting here a lot of the cycles just repeat themselves. To keep it interesting is there anything in particular you would like to see more of? Less of?

Seems also might be best just to keep this thread going vs. starting a new one. Thus won't have to repeat a lot of background already posted here.

Thank you again and I'll try to be creative and keep it interesting.

Comment

I'm sure there is a nice fire pit or outside kitchen... I'd like to see where I'm hanging out prior to all the hard work

Comment

I think I remember you saying you had a duck marsh or two on your place? Got any pics?

Did you build them or were they already on your place when you bought?

Comment

I like to see pics.
              Pics of the deer, stand set-ups and farm in general. Maybe some alligators if you got any.

Comment

I like your management practices and the leave them until there super old mentality! My favorite is the yearly age progression! Definitely more pictures of bucks and the history of them!

Comment

Found these this morning. ROLLING STONE!!! 200" on the nose giving him a 20" spread. He shed them last night Consider me excited.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Stud

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                      Found these this morning. ROLLING STONE!!! 200" on the nose giving him a 20" spread. He shed them last night Consider me excited.

That's awesome!! Makes you feel even better about letting him grow!

Comment

good lardwy me like those horns

Comment

WOW!! Man that is a pure once in a lifetime typical STUD

Comment

Wow!

Comment

My lord, that is awesome

Comment

amazing!!

Comment

Working...
                                X