Best low budget ground blind out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best low budget ground blind out there

I’m looking to buy a few plastic ground blinds, I prefer the plastic to pop ups, I can’t find anything out there under $700, is there something out there that I’m missing? Thanks

We've been using the ghosht blinds with success recently. It may not be what you're looking for but they're cheaper than your budget, easy to move/use/set up, and we've had fabulous results with them. We've basically forgone our climbers and ladder stands for them.

Comment

I did some looking a few months back and the cheapest I could find was the Maverick Blinds. They are around $800-$900 without windows. The only other option I have looked at is the Muddy Soft side 360. yes, its not a hard shell blind but for the price, it doesn't look bad depending on your hunting situation.

Comment

wire panel and brush.

Comment

Thanks for the replies

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

Build your own

Comment

Originally posted by topwater blowup View Post
                wire panel and brush.
                This. They last forever. I threw some burlap on before brushing it in, and it disappears in the cedar trees.
                Attached Files

Comment

Maverick blinds are worth the money. I have a metal framed soft sided blind that’s cheaper. I bought it from Cabelas. I think the extra money for the Maverick is well worth it.

This is the Cabelas blind I have. It’s more inline with your price range and far better than a pop up. $350 for the money it’s hard to beat.
                  Last edited by AntlerCollector; 12-01-2020, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud Shark View Post
                    We've been using the ghosht blinds with success recently. It may not be what you're looking for but they're cheaper than your budget, easy to move/use/set up, and we've had fabulous results with them. We've basically forgone our climbers and ladder stands for them.
                    This!!

I will use the Ghost or climb but I never have liked being in a pop-up.

Comment

My Maverick and Cabelas blinds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have some lazy man stands that are in that price range that I really like.

I have two of the “brick house” models and I think that’s about what I gave for them. They’re fiberglass and have 9 sliding windows. Light weight and easy to set up.

Comment

Barronet Grounder 350. Get three years out of them at least. $150 or less.
                          Thats $50 a year for a good roomy blind thats portable if u need it. I would spend the money on a fiberglass if money didnt matter, but im frugal.

Comment

Hub pop up....a roomy one..... then get to camo'n. I never take mine down so they're out year round. As a result, the deer pay zero attention to em. If you're going to leave them out all year I suggest modifying a tarp to cover the roof....double or triple the thickness plus UV/H20 protection.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all the replies

Comment

Working...
                              X