Laser for P365XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser for P365XL

Just got a new P365XL and was debating on getting a laser for it. I am looking at the Crimson Trace LG-422 and the Sig Sauer Lima365. Any recommendations between these 2 or others I should look at? Also if anyone can suggest a good place around the DFW area that I could go to possibly feel them in hand before making a decision. I like the Lima but have heard for some people it just doesn't work well without having to squeeze hard depending on the size of their fingers. Thanks in advance for any help and recommendations.

I have a Crimson Trace laser on a Kahr CW380 that works very well and I like it a lot. It came on the gun when I bought it and I planned on removing it until I tried it but I quickly changed my mind after the first trip to the range.

Comment

I have the Streamlight TLR-6 laser/light combo on my P365. I’m happy with it. The XL is a little longer but the TLR-6 should work well with it.

Comment

I have the green Lima on my 365 and I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

UPDATE

I was finally able to meet up with some guys that had each of the lasers and after feeling both of them in hand I went with the Crimson Trace Laserguard lg-422. Now just to find a holster I like that fits the XL with the laser. The guy that owned the crimson trace carries his in a crossbreed but I am not a huge fan of that style of holster. I largely prefer the minimalist style Kydex holsters with a claw. Hoping Vedder will make one for the XL with the laser soon. Talking to their customer service made it sound promising that they would have one soon.

Comment

Working...
          X