I am Redeemed...Big Daddy Weave.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Redeemed...Big Daddy Weave.

One of my all time favorite songs. If you've never heard it, please listen and pay close attention to the lyrics.
    [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VzGAYNKDyIU"]Big Daddy Weave - "Redeemed" (Official Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

First part of Lyrics:
    "Seems like all I could see was the struggle
    Haunted by ghosts that lived in my past
    Bound up in shackles of all my failures
    Wondering how long is this gonna last
    Then You look at this prisoner and say to me "son
    Stop fighting a fight it's already been won"

Love it too, but no link.

Comment

Great song!

Comment

Great way to start this day.

Comment

Amen! Thanks for posting

Comment

Amen!!!!!!!

Comment

Awesome song. We played this song at my dads funeral. He loved listening to it with my kids.

Comment

Great, meaningful tune.

Comment

Thank you

Ron

Comment

Great song, Thanks for sharing. This is one of my favorites.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSEdekkhA-A"]Jeremy Camp - This Man - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Love that song...

Comment

GREAT SONG! thanks for posting

Mind on Christ

Keep your focus on Me. I have gifted you with amazing freedom, including the ability to choose the focal point of your mind. Only the crown of My creation has such remarkable capability; this is a sign of being made in My image.

Let the goal of this day be to bring every thought captive to Me. Whenever your mind wanders, lasso those thoughts and bring them into My Presence. In My radiant Light, anxious thoughts shrink and shrivel away. Judgmental thoughts are unmasked as you bask in My unconditional Love. Confused ideas are untangled while you rest in the simplicity of My Peace. I will guard you and keep you in constant Peace, as you focus your mind on Me.

You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor.
                        —Psalm 8:5

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
                        —Genesis 1:26–27

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
                        —2 Corinthians 10:5

You will guard him and keep him in perfect and constant peace whose mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You, because he commits himself to You, leans on You, and hopes confidently in You.
                        —Isaiah 26:3 amp

Comment

Found this just now. Background from Big Daddy Mike Weaver on the inspiration of this song. Pretty good stuff.
                          [ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=maG-oVULdgQ"]Big Daddy Weave: Redeemed (James Robison / LIFE Today) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

That's a great song. I think they are coming to Houston next month.

Comment

took the 30 day challenge bout 6 years ago, k-love all I listen to now helps me through my day

Comment

Working...
                              X