Congrats to all the educators out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to all the educators out there

Another year in the books and another crazy one at that. Young lives have been changed for the better because of you. I just got home and looking forward to some much deserved rest. Thank you all for what you do!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, today is my last day in education, I retired. Aetheling, good luck teacher in the future and it was great meeting you at Le Blanc's. Take care.

Comment

Yes. Time for all of our educators to clear their heads. Thankyou for your service and commitment.

Comment

We're waiting another hour before we can leave school and then two months to recharge our batteries. This past year seemed more taxing than the first COVID year.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
          Yes, today is my last day in education, I retired. Aetheling, good luck teacher in the future and it was great meeting you at Le Blanc's. Take care.

Congrats! Enjoy it, well deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finished last Friday, year 30 and now retired. second career starts June 1st.

Comment

God Bless y’all! Very unappreciated profession.

I have a few that I still keep in touch with that changed my life for the better. Doubt I’d be where I am today without their guidance as a youngster.

Comment

Working...
              X