Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They’ll never be able to brake down the collectives as things are currently going. The AD even mentioned most of the kids don’t have NIL deals to report. Bag dropped. Well played. The NCAA can clean it up or remain all hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      A Lime green lambo on loan and Porsche thanks to tOSU boosters are the two big money rides in the parking lot other than Huffs. [emoji23]

Riley swayed Addison to the West Coast. Hmmm, no money whip from Texas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Wideouts are a dime/dozen IMO. Nobody's changing what's going on(especially on the green screen). Either embrace it or quit it.......

Comment

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

I hope you guys in Austin beat the living dog crap out of that cry baby saban. Tables start to turn, after YEARS of shadiness in Tuscaloosa and he wants to call out The Aggies!! **** you nick saban and **** alabama…..yer days are numbered!!!

Comment

This paying of college players are going to be the downfall of college football. H s players are even cashing in on this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            This paying of college players are going to be the downfall of college football. H s players are even cashing in on this crap.
            100% right, but for that POS to say the Aggies bought every single player is a ***** move by a narcissistic dwarf who hates getting beat at his own game.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              100% right, but for that POS to say the Aggies bought every single player is a ***** move by a narcissistic dwarf who hates getting beat at his own game.

I agree. Wasn’t he bitching about no huddle and spread offenses 10 years ago. Seems like a crybaby to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m thinking about this one for a few hours on Sept 10th?

Comment

Those will be 50% off before the end of the first quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    Screw saban...

If someone sends me a t-sip hat I'd actually wear that son of a ***** Sept 10
                    Now hold on there partner.

Comment

http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/33945352

I hope you guys in Austin beat the living dog crap out of that cry baby saban. Tables start to turn, after YEARS of shadiness in Tuscaloosa and he wants to call out The Aggies!! **** you nick saban and **** alabama…..yer days are numbered!!!
                      The Cesspool Bowl. Can they both lose?!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          The Cesspool Bowl. Can they both lose?!
                          Yall won the Cessoool Bowl. Johnny was clownin.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                            Hahah

Comment

http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/33945352

Ol Jimbo looks scared. Lol. Like a criminal that just got ratted out. Lol.

Hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X