Think I'm done with Taco Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by munchie View Post
    I can't understand why anyone would go to a Taco Bell if there is a Taco Casa around.
    Casa is what Bell used to be. Same exact menu. Used to love Cabana but my local one has gone to complete crap.

Comment

I'd go back to Taco Bell if they brought back the Southwest Steak Bowl.

Comment

My main gripe at TB is if you get take home, by time you get home the food is a soggy mess. Taco Casa (which is farther away) stay's crunchy. Plus I like the old school style of Taco Casa.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Casa is what Bell used to be. Same exact menu. Used to love Cabana but my local one has gone to complete crap.
          Hey look. It's gone downhill guy. The brother of Ain't as good as it used to be guy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey look everyone. Its everything I do or think is better than you guy. The I know it all guy and my dog is superior to yours guy!

We all have to know one of THOSE guys. Not only is that guy not just one of those guys he's ALL of those guys!

Comment

Lol.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-19-2022, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                Hey look everyone. Its everything I do or think is better than you guy. The I know it all guy and my dog is superior to yours guy!

We all have to know one of THOSE guys. Not only is that guy not just one of those guys he's ALL of those guys!
                Spot on

Comment

What did that say? Don’t backpedal now! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    What did that say? Don’t backpedal now! LOL!
                    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                      you know they are about to bring back the mexican pizza...
                      Can't wait
                      Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Lol.

Quitter

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I remember when they had 59 cent tacos and the bean burrito was 79 cents I believe or vice versa. Son you could get right for 3 bucks and an ice water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had Taco Bell less than 5 times in my LIFETIME!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Just call him Cool Whip because he tops everything

Comment

I can't wait until there's a thread about edible food

Comment

Working...
                                X