Fishing & Laughter & Cold Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing & Laughter & Cold Beer

Had the opportunity to fish 4 days in a row with plenty of good results in the bay…Fished with family and good friends and that was a plus, caught lots of drum and keeper trout (17”-23”) - managed a few reds not many tho. Mostly all the fishing was done in the evenings just to beat boat traffic and to witness them beautiful sun sets and cold beer was in hand.
    Released 6 trout over 25” and lost in the 16-17” range which was pretty awesome and hopefully out trout populations increase for the better, on the last day which really was a bummer I spun the prop and lost it, not it comes with owning a boat lol .. hoping its just the shaft and not the whole lower unit … [emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
    Had the opportunity to fish 4 days in a row with plenty of good results in the bay…Fished with family and good friends and that was a plus, caught lots of drum and keeper trout (17”-23”) - managed a few reds not many tho. Mostly all the fishing was done in the evenings just to beat boat traffic and to witness them beautiful sun sets and cold beer was in hand.
    Released 6 trout over 25” and lost in the 16-17” range which was pretty awesome and hopefully out trout populations increase for the better, on the last day which really was a bummer I spun the prop and lost it, not it comes with owning a boat lol .. hoping its just the shaft and not the whole lower unit … [emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]

Comment

[emoji44] DANG that's quantity and quality!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang y’all smashed em! Love it and well done.

Comment

Good stuff amigo!

Comment

Great memories there. Im fixing to go on a 10 day trip. Making memories

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice fish. Gonna be an expensive repair.

Comment

I think that’s the first time I’ve seen a prop shaft break off like that. I hope it didn’t mess up that lower unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the great trips & hope the repair is as easy as possible.

Comment

Nice haul! Congratulations on a great 4 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      I think that’s the first time I’ve seen a prop shaft break off like that. I hope it didn’t mess up that lower unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Praying its just the shaft i gotta replace lol

Comment

Looks like a good time!

Comment

uhhgh hate to see that prop, more than likely a new lower unit as it will need pulled anyhow just get a reman unit

nice haul, i just bought a condo there next to the jfk it comes w a slip lmk when you are back you are free to use it.

Comment

Nice Haul!

Comment

Good times

Comment

Working...
                              X