Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
    Was there. Ags put it on us.
    Pierce never made a move to pull pitchers as needed. Common midweek theme for for some reason, even against a heated rival. See the fan attendance.
    Then brings in nix late?? Wth? Boggles the mind.
    Heckler was below us about 5 rows.
    Thought after those bombs hed pule shut but nope. Was just as annoying to us as on TV. No class imho.
    Great seats for that game. I like hecklers to a certain point. I’m an Aggie fan but one of the funniest hecklers I ever saw ( at two different games ) was on the Texas right field line. College student. Funny as heck. Not mean. Just talked to the opposing right fielder all game long.

Comment

Call them what you want, but A&M has Yell Leaders, not cheer leaders. Sorry to burst your bubbles on this!

Texas will be fine in the season, not sure about A&M. I think A&M has a worse bullpen now. .

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Hey genius… A&M has an ALL MALE cheer squad and I’m also not a longhorn fan
        One, couldn’t care less what t-shirt you wear.

Two, we don’t have cheerleaders.

Three, research is easy….it’s called “Tradition”…..our yell leader tradition has been around since the beginning. It’s all male, because being an agricultural and military school, we didn’t allow women until 1974. No draft dodging hippies, who’s legacy children grow up swinging dil-do’s on campus.

Four, our yell leaders aren’t beta males who’s only job is to lift the female cheerleaders in the air.

Comment

Yell, cheer
          Potato, potato

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Two, we don’t have cheerleaders.

Three, research is easy….it’s called “Tradition”…..our yell leader tradition has been around since the beginning. It’s all male, because being an agricultural and military school, we didn’t allow women until 1974. No draft dodging hippies, who’s legacy children grow up swinging dil-do’s on campus.
            LOL. Squeezing nuts and taping peoples asses together is tradition as well but it doesn't make it any less gay (que Seinfeld)....

Thats like saying it isn't a rainbow flag it is called a flag with a bunch of different colors....

Comment

I thought this was a baseball discussion…..[emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                LOL. Squeezing nuts and taping peoples asses together is tradition as well but it doesn't make it any less gay (que Seinfeld)....

Thats like saying it isn't a rainbow flag it is called a flag with a bunch of different colors....

Comment

Milkmen.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Leave it on the football thread.

Comment

It’s 15:37 and OU still sucks!

Comment

Anyone know of a streaming site for the game? if not I guess I will be listening to it.

Comment

Calling Smart the streaming guru.

OU sucks.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

No TV tonight.

Sit back and spend the evening with Craig and Kieth.

Comment

Tennessee getting caught up in an illegal bat controversy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Tennessee getting caught up in an illegal bat controversy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                What was wrong with the bat? I saw part of it as I turned the tv on.

Comment

Working...
                                X