For those who carry & don't keep a round in the chamber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who carry & don't keep a round in the chamber

Still think you have time to rack the slide...carry a wheel gun if you aren't gonna be ready with an auto!!

Well, he was fast, I'll give him that. Makes me wonder if he knew that guy.

Comment

I am a wheel guy anyway.

Comment

My revolver is ready..

Comment

I'm a 1911 guy. Condition 1

Comment

Link either broke or twitter killed it. No worky for me

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang that was fast. Looks like they were out to get the guy behind the desk and he was lucky enough to get them first. I carry without one chambered majority of the time. Haven’t had to pull it but I have had to let it be known I had one on me.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                Link either broke or twitter killed it. No worky for me

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
                yup...

Comment

Link works fine for me.

Blows my mind that anybody would carry without one in the chamber. If you're not comfortable carrying a loaded gun, you probably shouldn't be carrying at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                    Link works fine for me.

Blows my mind that anybody would carry without one in the chamber. If you're not comfortable carrying a loaded gun, you probably shouldn't be carrying at all.
                    All you're carrying without a chambered round is a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                      Link works fine for me.

This also tells me that people do not know their firearms!

Comment

I just ordered a SIg 365 with the manual safety so I can carry it with one in the chamber. I dont pass judgement on guys that have one in the chamber, hammer cocked with no safety but it just isnt for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
                          I just ordered a SIg 365 with the manual safety so I can carry it with one in the chamber. I dont pass judgement on guys that have one in the chamber, hammer cocked with no safety but it just isnt for me.
                          Most guns that are “cocked” but don’t have external safeties have internal ones. Carrying a revolver is just about the same as carrying a Glock, Shield, Springfield, etc. You just have to pull the trigger to get either to fire. Been carrying for years with a loaded chamber and never had a negligent discharge nor do I expect to. BTW, I’m not passing judgement either, to each his own.

Comment

Not worky for me either

Comment

another judgmental thread ... thx. Can't you just let it go, what other people do or don't do?

Comment

Working...
                              X