X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool pic

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      That little coon got ate if that cat was hungry.. Not even close to being a match for a bobcat.. Death would have been swift..
      I'm with you, small coon. One pounce and a bite, game over.

Comment

Generally speaking I don't think bobcats - or coyotes for that matter - attack critters that can effectively fight back unless they have no other choice for meals. They are survivors first and foremost and not getting hurt is a big part of that. My guess is they went their separate ways

Comment

"sic em"

Comment

Doesn't get much more "Come at me, bro!" than that.

Comment

Is the coons handiwork on the feeder on the left?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Generally speaking I don't think bobcats - or coyotes for that matter - attack critters that can effectively fight back unless they have no other choice for meals. They are survivors first and foremost and not getting hurt is a big part of that. My guess is they went their separate ways
                I think you are correct. Maybe if the coon was totally oblivious the cat was there, but I'd bet money the cat just went about his business in this instance. Awesome pic though!

Comment

When i started to scroll down and saw the two feeders i thought it was some weird feeder fight picture or something.

Comment

Sweet pic!

I'm thinking if they was quick eats a smart cat would just hang out at the feeders and we wouldn't have coon problems.

I do find plenty of feather carnage around feeders on the regular, so maybe the birds are the easier option.

Comment

What's that green stuff all around the feeder on the ground?

Comment

If a bobcat won’t keep them off the feed, nothing will! Lol

Comment

I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X