No announcement yet.

Well, I made it to 40...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday! In my experience, people either eat 3 crawfish or 3 pounds. I'd say 150lbs is plenty!

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
      We are going to have 37 adults and 27 kids.. Most kids will probably eat the hot dogs. Going to have sausage, shrimp(maybe), boil veggies (potatoes, corn, mushrooms, black olives, lemons, oranges, garlic), veggie trays, chips/dip, and desserts. Thinking 150 lbs of crawdads should be enough but not really familiar with throwing a shindig this big..
      I don't do that sort of thing but I'd think 150# would be far too much. I'd assume half the adults would pick out just shrimp and/or sausage.

You have a very special set of friends if they average 4 pounds of crawfish each with all that other food there also.

Happy Birthday. Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
        Happy birthday! In my experience, people either eat 3 crawfish or 3 pounds. I'd say 150lbs is plenty!
        Lol, if half of them eat like me, I may come in short, lol! I am a minimum of 10 lbs myself.

Comment

I refused to let my wife throw me a 40th birthday party.

She wanted to, I refused and told her I wouldn’t show up.

I went fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
            I’m in the three crawfish group but will eat 10 lbs of the sides.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you!
              I believe you can get Best Stop boudin at Claytons Meat Market in Portland.

Comment

You made it to 40, who cares what they cost because if you felt like me that was a freaking miracle you made it and the heavenly trumpets should have started playing..

Now your eyesight will start turning to crap so go buy some readers and be prepared, your twig and berrys might start needing some extra pizazz soon to get his slow reactions times going and keeping him on alert in case of an emergency tax session comes up, your hairs going to start falling out, your beard turning white, your butt getting droopy, man boobs will be coming soon and you start hurting all over for some strange reason.. Yep getting older is absolutely awesome so Happy Birthday buddy

FYI most of those are actually true, I’ll let you figure out which ones in the near future LOL

Comment

Happy Birthday. Here is one of my favorite Buffet songs: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YSigW4DzEk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YSigW4DzEk[/ame]

I put 40 astern years ago.

Comment

Yup. Pretty much takes the cake. I think he meant to say enjoy it. You only get one round trip. Enjoy it happy birthday!

Comment

Happy Bday........let the lady entertain as that's part of being married. Enjoy the ride sir!!![emoji95][emoji1739][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Need to get ahold of Poco!

Comment

Well, I made it to 40...

I’d do shrimp where you’re at. Happy Birthday….you got about 5 good ones left then you’re too **** old. I just turned 44…feeling **** good though.

Last edited by hoythunter02; 03-21-2022, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Congrats on the 40! You're almost half way there!

Comment

Yea, we need about 150 lbs.. When my wife insists on throwing a party, its going to be a PARTY!!! lol..

We figure 9 serious crawfish eating men per sack.

Comment

Happy Birthday, and wishing many more good ones and enjoy the crawfish!

Comment

Working...
                                X