X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck on the new place

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
      Whoa! Great find, Les. Must not be any horny toads in that area, or The Horny Toad Whisperer would have certainly found them by now.

I'm looking hard! We have red ants.
      Lesto!!

Comment

Congratulations Michael! That is some beautiful country! Yea, the "deer hunting" may be "better" in South Texas, but there's a lot to be said for the geography of the main line Hill Country of Texas... No place like in anywhere else in the world, and it is a target rich environment!! Look forward to some great videos from the Middleton/Morris/Tompkins gang! I bet your camera habits rub off on the rest of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

I was tempted to shoot one of the bigger ones, but decided to wait to see if a buck might come in.
          Ahem.

Comments like this could have your membership in Team Ice Chest reviewed by the Board.

Take every shot opportunity you get at those psycho polka dotted deer. Please don't let it happen again.

Comment

Looks like the new place is gonna be a good time. Hopefully I can find me something before season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
              Little deer lease fish fry thanks to our retired friends Les and Colette.[ATTACH]1082720[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1082721[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1082722[/ATTACH]
              I saw this thread pop back up and thought this will be a good one to follow for the food.

You guys didn't disappoint on that one at all.

Comment

Make sure to take your golf clubs with you at least once. Vaaler Creek is a gem.

Comment

I think they knowClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220307-104125_SPYPOINT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	24678575

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      God has blessed you brother! I have my 1st granddaughter this last year and she is my world!
                      Im looking for an Axis lease myself! Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                        I think they know[ATTACH]1082917[/ATTACH]

So, they only work on weekdays? And take weekends off?

Comment

Working...
                        X