Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
    Dang you guys are starting early!
    We have a 5hr drive ahead of us.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      Finally [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      I kept sending him pics of Fork 10ld'rs all week into keep his interest up.

Comment

Good luck! Report back

Comment

You guys need to be going to Ivie insted of Fork.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
            Good luck! Report back
            Not much to report today. We caught probably 10 bass between the 2 of us. I had 1 about 4lbs. The rest were small. We did get into a school of big whites for a little while. Click image for larger version

Name:	20220304_104332.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	24678441

Comment

Well, I could have stayed home and cought white bass. Largemouth had lockjaw this week end. Got blown off the water today. Oh well, you can't catch them from the couch.

Comment

Fork seems like it’s been tough. The high school results have been terrible. I know the pros recently had a good tournament there, but in general it seems like it’s not the lake it once was.

Comment

How did y’all do Chance?
                  Mason,my grandson, and his partner finished 11th with 15.35.
                  They qualified for regionals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                    How did y’all do Chance?
                    Mason,my grandson, and his partner finished 11th with 15.35.
                    They qualified for regionals.

Only had two keepers for 4.51 lbs. Found a lot of fish in a couple spots on Friday. Not a boat in sight. Saturday morning there was a boat every 50 yards. We watched a lot of folks catch fish all day long on "our" spots. Haven't seen the results yet but he should still qualify for regionals. We were just happy to weigh in since we haven't been on that lake before. And he's been fishing solo since his partner keeps skipping out for baseball. When selecting a new partner next year our FIRST question will be "Do you play baseball?"...

A friend of mine that fishes with two girls caught 24 keepers. They finished 14th I believe. Said they had the #1 and #2 boats within 70 yards of them all day and watched them catch every fish.
                    Last edited by Chance Love; 03-07-2022, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Any of these kids fish the high school deal on Conroe this past weekend?

Buddies kid/partner won it with 25lbs and are going to Alabama

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

A couple from Lake Fork this past weekend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	clay fork-1.jpg
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	24678566

Name:	20220305_214919.jpg
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	24678564

Name:	IMG_1684.jpg
Size:	153.6 KB
ID:	24678565

We did more fishing than catching. We had some nice size white bass also.

Name:	clay-fork-2.jpg
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	24678567

Comment

Choke was tough and Windy for us. Had 9.93 lbs with 5 fish and 1/2 pound penalty for 1 dead. We had all those by 830am and couldn't get a big bite the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
                            Choke was tough and Windy for us. Had 9.93 lbs with 5 fish and 1/2 pound penalty for 1 dead. We had all those by 830am and couldn't get a big bite the rest of the day.
                            On out way home Saturday I talked with a guy and his boy (they were also in the tournament) at DQ in Kennedy that I think was from Columbus...maybe you?

Comment

Choke

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                              On out way home Saturday I talked with a guy and his boy (they were also in the tournament) at DQ in Kennedy that I think was from Columbus...maybe you?
                              No sir, wasn't me. I didn't leave until Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                                Only had two keepers for 4.51 lbs. Found a lot of fish in a couple spots on Friday. Not a boat in sight. Saturday morning there was a boat every 50 yards. We watched a lot of folks catch fish all day long on "our" spots. Haven't seen the results yet but he should still qualify for regionals. We were just happy to weigh in since we haven't been on that lake before. And he's been fishing solo since his partner keeps skipping out for baseball. When selecting a new partner next year our FIRST question will be "Do you play baseball?"...

A friend of mine that fishes with two girls caught 24 keepers. They finished 14th I believe. Said they had the #1 and #2 boats within 70 yards of them all day and watched them catch every fish.

That is tough having to fish it solo.
                                Good luck at regionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X