Black bellied whistling ducks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black bellied whistling ducks

Im sitting in my popup blind and every morning these dang ducks fly down, about 50 of them, and eat all my corn within minutes. It is really frustrating.

What do yall do about this? Thanks

Shotgun! LOL!

Comment

Sss

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
        Shotgun! LOL!
        Fluflu arrow at the least. Fine eating bird

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Really? You have to ask? Shoot one. The rest will leave!

Comment

I have a pair that come every year and hang around for a little while. They come up and feed with my chickens when I put out feed. they dont seem to be too scared of us .
            I have no solution for your problem, in for what the green screen comes up with.

Comment

BB gun ?

Comment

Haha

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Sss
                  SeS

Comment

I would normally say that I would let them be because I’ve seen them Co exist with deer. But with the outrageous price of gold… I mean cOne these days I would probably resort to some type of drastic measure.

Comment

Lol, appreciate all the responses. Im hunting with my 30-30 today so if I shoot one the morning will probably be over. I really want to get them to stop coming to my feeder, at least not every morning.

But if I bring my bow, ill bring some flu flu arrows. Otherwise Ill keep a BB gun in the blind. Great idea!

Comment

Sling shot or bb gun to save the sit, sling corn out the window

Comment

They eat great. Limit of 6, make sure you use steel shot BB’s or pellets in your pellet rifle [emoji2957][emoji6]

(just kidding, not Legal to shoot with a pellet rifle, so no one jumps me!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They’re just like hogs. They give in to pressure pretty quick.

Comment

Migratory bird, not legal to shoot over bait. You need a bobcat

Comment

Working...
                              X