No announcement yet.

Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything available in the bellville isd area?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

About 6 miles from Sams in Victoria on 77.

Will sell as a whole or divided into 3 parts

350 acres with Hwy 77 frontage $4250 acre

522 acres brush and clear $3750 acre

150 acres brush and clear $4000 acre

Walt
      361-293-4020

Comment

SW Arkansas

Never thought I would consider selling this property when I bought it 16 years ago. However, circumstances may require it in the near future. Just trying to get a feel for interest in a 40 acre hunting/fishing/recreational tract in SW Arkansas. Property has 1/4 mile river frontage, approx. 8 acre oxbow lake with duck slough. Also 1/4 mile from 30,000 acres of primarily bow hunting public land, know for trophy bucks. I'm not a very good hunter, but the property affords the opportunity to kill 150 plus class bucks, turkey, ducks, pigs, small game and great fishing. My cabin is an older United Built type house that could use some work. Not a show place, but diamond in the rough. Not ready just yet, but thinking of asking around $300,000.

Comment

Any land near Walnut Springs available?

Comment

I have decided to sell 228 acres in northern Edwards County. This property is about 15 miles north of Rocksprings and 5 miles south of the Sutton County line. We were not affected by the recent anthrax outbreak, and have a good population of white-tail, Axis, and Blackbuck. We are just now starting to see hogs. The barndomenium was built in 2013. I have several good deer stands, feeders, and water troughs that will convey with the sale. There is currently a wildlife tax exemption on the property.

I am asking $912,000
            Charlie
            210-287-2192
            Attached Files

Comment

228 Acres in Edwards County

More photos of the 228 acres in Edwards County.
              Attached Files

Comment

Love the sideways pics...
                Attached Files

Comment

More Pics...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                    I have decided to sell 228 acres in northern Edwards County. This property is about 15 miles north of Rocksprings and 5 miles south of the Sutton County line. We were not affected by the recent anthrax outbreak, and have a good population of white-tail, Axis, and Blackbuck. We are just now starting to see hogs. The barndomenium was built in 2013. I have several good deer stands, feeders, and water troughs that will convey with the sale. There is currently a wildlife tax exemption on the property.

I am asking $912,000
                    Charlie
                    210-287-2192

Man that’s a sweet place I bet y’all are covered up
                    In axis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking to buy a few acres in marion isd Guadalupe County to build a home

Comment

44 Acres in Nacogdoches County

I have 44 acres of land for sale in Nacogdoches county. Located about 15 minutes east of Nacogdoches, just south of highway 20. This is primarily timberland that was thinned a few years ago and has some nice elevation changes. It is surrounded by other densely wooded properties. Great hunting and tons of wildlife. There are no buildings on the property but it has county road frontage on one side. There are old logging roads throughout the property allowing for easy access to all areas of the property. Asking $165,000.

PM for more details and pics.
                        Attached Files

Comment

How far away is this from the lake?

Comment

Originally posted by lexingtontexas View Post
                            How far away is this from the lake?

It’s about 15 minutes to the lake. The property is located in between Chireno and Etoile. It’s about 3 miles south of highway 21 off county road 433.

Comment

Anybody have some land in Goliad County they are interested in selling? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post

I am asking $912,000
                                Charlie
                                210-287-2192
                                I have reduced the price and listed this property on the Lands of Texas website. I don’t know how to edit my original post to change the price. The new asking price is $850,000.

Comment

Working...
                                X