Bad Online Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Online Deal

Recently I switched to Obsession Bows and literally started an obsession. Really liked the way they felt and started searching for the one I wanted in Phoenix model. I have an Evolution and wanted the Phoenix to have 2 bows (backup). I searched for a couple days and found 3 I was eyeballing. Decided on one that was listed one Ebay bare bow figuring I could set it up how I wanted. DL was perfect and pattern was everything I was looking for.

I read the description and although I knew it was used it stated that everything was good. Only con was strings were 75%. Mountain Archery was the seller and after looking them up online I noticed a few TBHrs followed their page. That made me think I was making the right decision. Boy was I wrong!

Today I received the bow. I’ll let the pics tell the rest of the story. I’ve requested refund however no returns accepted. We shall see what happens.

I can’t believe anyone let alone an Archery Shop would send a bow out in this condition. Beware of Mountain Archery in Idaho!

Dust, rotten dampeners, stripped stabilizer nut/threads and scuffs all over.
    Attached Files

That's sucks big monkey nuts

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

What did you pay?

Comment

Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
        What did you pay?
        X2

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, I'd be po'd too. I seriously doubt that bow was inspected. Either it's been shot A TON or they left it outside in very dry conditions for a longer period of time.

Comment

File a claim with eBay for it being “significantly not as described.”

Comment

Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
              What did you pay?
              Too much for this condition! $300 plus shipping and eBay slapped on sales tax now. The other 2 I was watching were loaded with top notch accessories for $500-$550

I am getting one of them now.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                File a claim with eBay for it being “significantly not as described.”
                I requested return and they said I can file a claim after 11/20 if no response or settlement with seller.

Comment

Man sorry for your troubles

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    I requested return and they said I can file a claim after 11/20 if no response or settlement with seller.

What did the seller say?

Comment

Looks like a normal Obsession to me.....

Sorry man! That is some world class BS....Somebody needs an *** whipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

@Burnadell

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                          What did the seller say?
                          No response yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Comment

Wow!!! That is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X