Nikon Prostaff scope ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikon Prostaff scope ?

Got a friend with a couple scopes for sale. I've found a Burris on black Friday that I'm considering, but I might be able to buy both of these for a little more than I can buy it. Anyone here have good/bad experience with either of these?
    Attached Files

How much he want for them!

Comment

Can’t go wrong with either

Comment

I’ve used Prostaff for years. Ive been pleased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          How much he want for them!
          Got him talked down to $200 for em both. Supposed to be new, but about 7 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
            Got him talked down to $200 for em both. Supposed to be new, but about 7 years old.
            I’ll take em! Do it

Comment

The BDC 3-9x50 is $200+ alone

Comment

Do not buy a used scope.

In my experience its just a bad idea. If you have issues, you're SOL.

Buy a new one and if you have issues return it. If later you have issues, you know the history and get the warranty work.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  The BDC 3-9x50 is $200+ alone
                  Yea, he got them from a friend that is kinda divorced. Her husband had them, but doesn't want them. I'm not sure what they've been through during the divorce and moving. Told him I'd give about half what the retail price is. Took a while for me to get a response.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                    Do not buy a used scope.

Buy a new one and if you have issues return it. If later you have issues, you know the history and get the warranty work.
                    This was my concern. They've never been mounted, but I don't know if they've been dropped or anything.

Comment

I’m pretty sure Nikon warranty’s no matter who bought or sold them. I would go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by east tx hoghunt View Post
                        I’m pretty sure Nikon warranty’s no matter who bought or sold them. I would go for it.
                        Not sure about their warranty service but I'm not a fan of Nikons customer service. I had a 3 yr old rangefinder that quit working. Sent it in for repair, expecting to pay for the repair. After they received it they called me and quoted me about the same price to repair it that I paid for it when I bought it new. I asked if they were just going to replace it since the cost was about the same as a new one. The girl said they didn't know yet because they hadn't tested it to see what was wrong with it yet. I asked how they knew what it would cost then since they didn't know what was wrong with it yet and they said that they were basing repair cost on what the described issue was. I asked if this was an estimated cost then and could it be less if the repairs were less than expected. She said no, this was going to be the actual cost. I ask to speak to a supervisor and the gentleman I spoke to gave me the same speech. I haven't owned another Nikon product since.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

TTT. Gotta make my mind up before tomorrow. It's a black Friday Burris, if I don't buy these.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                            TTT. Gotta make my mind up before tomorrow. It's a black Friday Burris, if I don't buy these.
                            200$ for the pair? Hell, buy the Burris and I'll buy the Nikon's from you.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                              Do not buy a used scope.

Not if it's a Leupold....

Comment

Working...
                              X