Grapevine Lake draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doeminator View Post
    I must have missed that invite to your new place in Oklahoma! Guess I’ll just have to dominate some does at the Vine this year [emoji847]. Oh and Todd can get ******
    [emoji849] who shoots does anyways ??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
      [emoji849] who shoots does anyways ??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Obviously I do, read the name 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Doeminator View Post
        Obviously I do, read the name [emoji23]
        And i will never forget you trying to drag her out on your own 2 miles without a cart and your expression after we loaded her up on wheels for the rest of the ride [emoji23][emoji23] it was classic. You went and purchased a cart immediately. [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
          Oh crap, I need to shop for a bow and lawn chair.
          You can borrow mine until November 8.

Comment

I'm out. Boo...

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
              [emoji23][emoji23] he will spill the beans and help you im sure . He has a honey hole on 114 someone showed him. Easy accss also. If you hunting MOSTLY on the weekends like he does then its gonna be tough. I pull all day sits during the middle of the week when the weekend warriors are punching time clocks. I have 3 new places that ill be spending tine in this year. Its all luck anyways. I hope you guys get on em good. Man i cant wait. Good luck fellas

Lol my lips are sealed. I trust him with my duck spots which I covet more than deer spots lol

I switched my shift to work evenings now so I odnt have to be at work till noon and i work 15 mins away from the vine. I'll squeeze a few sits in before work during season

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                Lol my lips are sealed. I trust him with my duck spots which I covet more than deer spots lol

I switched my shift to work evenings now so I odnt have to be at work till noon and i work 15 mins away from the vine. I'll squeeze a few sits in before work during season
                That will be your best sits during the season in my opinion. I didnt mind sharing with B either. Ive seen his setups he did on his own. 🤣

Comment

Longtime lurker, first time poster. My number was picked so I'm pretty excited about that. I only recently took up bowhunting about 7 months ago just so I could have more opportunity to hunt on public land here and this will also be my first season on public land. I can't wait to go out there and put some boots on the ground. Good luck to everyone this season!

Comment

They should do a one person application only. If u make the time to go up there you should get your fair chance at getting a spot. No more of this 4 people per app crap. I go every yr and apply and still will. 4 yrs in a row no luck.

Comment

I'm In again....Not many deer at Lake Grapevine though...)
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                        Ha! I got you by 4 yrs![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I thought I was drawn the first year of lotto but realized the last year I hunted grapevine was when you stood in line until they ran out of permits.

Comment

My first year to apply and my first year drawn.

The line at the lake office is stupid long this morning. I've been here an hour and only moved 15 yards.

Anyone else here?

Comment

Originally posted by Turnkey View Post

The line at the lake office is stupid long this morning. I've been here an hour and only moved 15 yards.

Anyone else here?

I was there in line this morning with BloodTrail and SFABowhunter. They got there earlier than I did but I pulled in around 620 this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnkey View Post

Anyone else here?
                              I was there first thing this morning. Got there super early and was 9th in line. That line will creep along all day. It will probably take a few hours to get through it this morning.

Comment

Got there at 6:30 this morning bet there already out of duck permits. But was able to get our group squared away

Comment

Working...
                                X