Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Austin Photo Expo this weekend 6/6-7 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin Photo Expo this weekend 6/6-7 !!!

Fellow photographers -

Precision Camera here in Austin is sponsoring a photo expo this weekend and will be having several pretty big name professional photographers come in for seminars on different subjects.

They will also have a lot of vendors on site as well. When I was in the store earlier this week talking to a couple of the guys about it they told me it should be a pretty big deal and the best part about it is that it is FREE!!!

I was also told there are going to be some pretty good deals at the store over the weekend.

I have pasted the url for Precision Camera below and when you go to their sight you will see the link to the expo clearly defined on their home page. I plan on spending time there both days and it looks like a great opportunity for some good education.

Precision Camera & Video is your go-to camera store in Texas. We have a 40 year tradition of integrity and personal service, and a knowledgable staff that is passionate about photography and education.

I'm hoping to get by there some time over the weekend. My son has a baseball tournament, so I'm not sure when or how long I get to stay. I'll wear my tbh hat.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
      I'm hoping to get by there some time over the weekend. My son has a baseball tournament, so I'm not sure when or how long I get to stay. I'll wear my tbh hat.
      That sounds good, I will look for someone wearing the TBH hat and say hello.

Comment

Working...
      X