Ole Miss Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ole Miss Baseball

There is going to be a knock down drag out party this Friday at Swayze this weekend.. my dad was lucky enough to have a full ride in the 80s and we support the Rebs religiously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S. Miss vs Ol Miss will be the matchup. S. Miss has pitching depth. They also has one of the biggest trash talkers at short Ive seen in baseball. Not sure how he hasnt been earholed with 95 yet.

Comment

My son is playing his college prep teams and old miss is one of the schools he would like to play for. They have a great program should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        S. Miss vs Ol Miss will be the matchup. S. Miss has pitching depth. They also has one of the biggest trash talkers at short Ive seen in baseball. Not sure how he hasnt been earholed with 95 yet.

Oh lawwwww, that’ll throw some gasoline on the fire for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
          My son is playing his college prep teams and old miss is one of the schools he would like to play for. They have a great program should be a good one.

The baseball traditions are fantastic... also, there’s nothing like the Grove on Saturday’s in the fall. Oxford is one of the best college towns I’ve been too

Comment

In much bigger news....3 Texas teams are top 8 national seeds including the top baseball program of all time being the 2.

We have a college baseball thread that this is discussed on daily.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

An Ole Miss thread. First time for everything on here

You gonna fly that land shark flag and shark salute?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                An Ole Miss thread. First time for everything on here

You gonna fly that land shark flag and shark salute?

Have to! To be honest though, I don’t love the mascot deal at the moment but I understand the schools dilemma

Comment

Im not a fan and the baseball gods still owe them. They watched La Tech give a game to Arkansas on Friday night. 3 walks in ninth up by two. Gave them the game. Then won on Sunday.

Ol Miss scheduled to play La Tech Tue-Wed. Coach cancelled the Wed night game due to Covid- Freshman pitcher was only case but came in to the Shack Tuesday and would have been run ruled but it was just 13-1

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Im not a fan and the baseball gods still owe them. They watched La Tech give a game to Arkansas on Friday night. 3 walks in ninth up by two. Gave them the game. Then won on Sunday.

Ol Miss scheduled to play La Tech Tue-Wed. Coach cancelled the Wed night game due to Covid- Freshman pitcher was only case but came in to the Shack Tuesday and would have been run ruled but it was just 13-1

Yup, their coach is chicken ****.

We went to the season opener tournament in Arlington, and the ole miss fans were obnoxious. You shouldn’t talk **** if you can’t keep up with the rules of the game, or even how many outs there are.

Comment

My neighbor's kid is their starting 2b so I loosely follow. My daughter starts at Arkansas in the fall but I just can't.

Comment

Hotty toddy

Comment

I had one son go to Ole Miss, the other to Arkansas.

FYI, 40% of the enrollment at Ole Miss are Texas kids. Arkansas is 50%

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post

FYI, 40% of the enrollment at Ole Miss are Texas kids.
                            Lol! Try 6.4 %

Unless you mean on the baseball team only.

Comment

Arky football team used to be 80% Texas kids like OU. When they left the SWC they lost that DFW pipeline.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-01-2021, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X