Call the fire dept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call the fire dept

Got into chiggers, and my legs are itching so bad I've decided to just cut my losses and set them on fire

dab nail polish remover on a cotton ball rub on affected areas. Always works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      Got into chiggers, and my legs are itching so bad I've decided to just cut my losses and set them on fire
      Well, zippo fuel will help, just don't light it.

Comment

Salt water bath helps a little.

Comment

Afterbite tube

Comment

Ive never tried it, but I heard windex works

Comment

Que up the guy that wants to "smother the chigger" or "kill it with bleach".

And then Que up the guy that says the "chigger is already gone so there's nothing to smother or kill".

And then Que up the guy that says:

And then Que up the guy that says the "chigger is already gone so there's nothing to smother or kill".

Comment

I've heard a good cheap after shave will run them off, especially the females!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Spot on.

Comment

mix vicks vaporub and salt together. works instantly!!

Comment

That sucks man. I was there a couple weeks ago. I just bathed in Caladryl twice a day for about 2 weeks and then was able to swim in a saltwater pool. That helped also.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

None of those methods work though. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post

Dude I know your pain. We got in em so bad at Ft Hood back in 2000 on a field problem. I still have scars on my ankles from where i dug for days through the bloody mess in my boots. 1st Sgt slept in them and his entire body was covered so bad he had to be med-evac'd and could only wear pt shorts and shirt for 3 months.

Going forward put disposable flea collars on your boots and stay sway from the tall grass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chigger x, it's a life saver.

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                              que up the guy that wants to "smother the chigger" or "kill it with bleach".

:d

and then que up the guy that says the "chigger is already gone so there's nothing to smother or kill".

and then que up the guy that says:

and then que up the guy that says the "chigger is already gone so there's nothing to smother or kill".

****slow clap****

Comment

Working...
                              X