Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess that primers are a complete bust now? I haven’t found Any in stock and I search a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
      I guess that primers are a complete bust now? I haven’t found Any in stock and I search a lot!
      We came across 2.5k CCI large rifle primers in the middle of the day on the shelf at an Academy about a month ago. Prior to that, 6 m ago, I had to gunbroker 2k. I ended up paying more than I wanted, but actually looking back, it was less than current retail for BR2 at $120 per 1k.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
        We came across 2.5k CCI large rifle primers in the middle of the day on the shelf at an Academy about a month ago. Prior to that, 6 m ago, I had to gunbroker 2k. I ended up paying more than I wanted, but actually looking back, it was less than current retail for BR2 at $120 per 1k.

GB $40-80/ 100 now! I just will Not do it!

Comment

Looking for n540

Comment

Precision Reloading has N530 and N550, but no N540
            Watch them though, they seem to get a lot of that brand of powder.
            Shop online for shotshell and metallic reloading supplies, shooting supplies, metallic presses, rifle reloading components, shotshell reloading components, shooting accessories, rifle reloading brass and Bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
              GB $40-80/ 100 now! I just will Not do it!
              While i looked last night 2000 CCI LR primers closed at $245 w $20 shipping. Just less than 2x current retail.

If you avoid the crazy "buy now" pricing, and only look at auctions ending within 2 hours, then some can be had. (and leave you feeling only slightly abused)

At the $80 you found, I would be forced to buy cheap ammo, reclaim the primers, sell the brass and bullets, and come out way ahead.

Comment

While i looked last night 2000 CCI LR primers closed at $245 w $20 shipping. Just less than 2x current retail.

If you avoid the crazy "buy now" pricing, and only look at auctions ending within 2 hours, then some can be had. (and leave you feeling only slightly abused)

At the $80 you found, I would be forced to buy cheap ammo, reclaim the primers, sell the brass and bullets, and come out way ahead.

Yep. I can find any primers I need, with the exception of CC 450s, for $100/per K with a little bit of searching. I’m well stocked on anything I may need though, so I refuse to pay anything over $50/K which seems to be the new normal for retail.

Comment

I think the new norm will be around 50/ 1K

I’m well stocked on primers , I just need Small Postola’s- I’m down to 600.

Comment

I be lookin for a can of CFE BLK now.

Comment

I’ve got 2lbs of cfe-black that I’m not going to be using.

Comment

Originally posted by fubarredz View Post
                        I’ve got 2lbs of cfe-black that I’m not going to be using.
                        Sure wish we was closer together. I would buy or trade you out of it.

Comment

Starting to run low again...

Looking for imr4350.

Have h4350, imr4064, 9mm (brass cased), .223 (steel and match brass cased), 6.5 range brass, .308 165gn Fusion, etc. Austin (anytime) or Dallas (next weekend).

Comment

Starting to run low again...

Looking for imr4350.

Have h4350, imr4064, 9mm (brass cased), .223 (steel and match brass cased), 6.5 range brass, .308 165gn Fusion, etc. Austin (anytime) or Dallas (next weekend).

Shoot me a pm with when your going to be up this way and how much your looking for. I have a few singles I know and I might have enough 8 pounders to let one go but I’ll need to check for sure.

Comment

160 7mm accubonds at grafs. $44
                              140 6.5mm Berger hybrids at Bruno’s $60

Comment

I was able to pick up 1k bricks of Federal LRP Match and Winchester SPP today from Powder Valley. They have been dropping a lot of product the last 2 days.... hope it continues.

Comment

Working...
                                X