No announcement yet.

TBH Crappie palooza moved to Jackson Hill on Sam Rayburn! 2021 May 21-23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little info on just how much water big sam can hold at where it is at currently. There is still no water being released. Currently sitting at 173.36 which is 9.36 ft high currently. It will top the emergency spillway at 176.
    Attached Files

Comment

They’ll start getting even more anxious when it hits 174ish because wave action will take water over the top.

Water has never gone over the emergency spillway, so they only think they know what will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here are some pics of how high Rayburn is for reference. One of the cabins Keith posted pics of we stay in every Mother's day weekend. These pics will really give you an idea of how high it is. The pics are pool level and now at 9.5 ft. Pics are at same cabin.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
          The fish tales are flying, burgers were great. Lots of good folks here.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
          Dang Pat, suck in, or stand up straight, or dont eat today and tomorrow, or all this week or something! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
            Dang Pat, suck in, or stand up straight, or dont eat today and tomorrow, or all this week or something! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
            To much beer[emoji1787]. Hell I'm getting old

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I took the boat to the lake yesterday afternoon, put in at Cassels Boykin wanting to run south of the 147 bridge, the lake is so high my boat wouldn’t fit under it. It’s crazy high right now, I’m surprised y’all were able to find some fish as flooded as it is right now

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                I took the boat to the lake yesterday afternoon, put in at Cassels Boykin wanting to run south of the 147 bridge, the lake is so high my boat wouldn’t fit under it. It’s crazy high right now, I’m surprised y’all were able to find some fish as flooded as it is right now
                I went under it Saturday

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great weekend boys and girls! Hard to beat good food, time on the water, and good company, and some nice black crappie was just a bonus! Was great to see old faces and some new ones too. I think I may need a bulk bottle of Tums for next time that food was so good. Thanks to all who contributed. I came home with some show pig bacon and about 2 inches of apple pie shine! Lucky me!

Momma had a good time so thanks to everyone for making her feel welcome. She and I are already looking forward to next year!

PS. I'm thinking this needs to become a SEMI-annual trip!

Comment

Ronnie and I had a great time dinner both nights was fantastic. Company was good we pot-licked around Jackson hill marina Sunday and ended up with 14 left at 11:00

I plan on going to the next one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                    X