No announcement yet.

TBH Crappie palooza moved to Jackson Hill on Sam Rayburn! 2021 May 21-23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roll call thread is up so we can get a head count. I'm still planning on cooking fish Sat night. I have some fries and meal as well. IDK about burger night. Let me know a head count so I know how many fish to clean!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Got a hammock.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Hell yeah

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        Roll call thread is up so we can get a head count. I'm still planning on cooking fish Sat night. I have some fries and meal as well. IDK about burger night. Let me know a head count so I know how many fish to clean!
        4 in my group

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

2 in my group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I wont be there. But I voted 6 on that thread cause I felt like it

Comment

Dawn
              Might have a place

We now accept credit cards ONLY to confirm your reservation.

Crawford (ROOMS for rent)
              Sam Rayburn lake, mid lake.
              They are 5 separate bedrooms, NOT individual cabins. Perfect for large groups, especially if you like to fish.
              NO WATER ACCESS.

We have (newly built) 5 rooms, 2 beds per room (please see pictures) 3 bedrooms have 2 full sized beds and 2 bedrooms have 2 twin sized beds ( all beds have new tempurpedic mattresses ) available for rent Sam Rayburn lake (mid lake). 1 full bathroom, 1 shower room, and 2 toilet rooms with sinks in each.

Each room is $80.00 for a room, per night, confirm your reservation with credit card ONLY. Free fiber internet Wi-Fi, plenty of parking space for your truck and boat, 32" Roku TV's in every room, laundry room available and more to come.
              Located within one mile of Cassels-Boykin boat ramp, within half mile of State Highway 147 bridge (Zavalla side), and within 4.5 miles of Jackson Hill ramp. Approximately 7 miles from Zavalla and 7.5 miles from Broaddus.
              Outlets available to charge your boat.
              Keurig coffee bar. Microwave and new full size refrigerator in common room.
              Small fire pit.
              Stainless steel smoker, please bring your own wood.

For a limited time:
              Stay 2 consecutive nights
              $70.00 for a room per night

PLEASE contact Dawn if you want to book all 5 rooms, will pro-rate it.

Please call (best response, if no answer leave a message) or PM (Facebook messenger) for booking, info and address.
              Dawn
              936-897-2209 (V.O.I.P.)

Deposit is required to reserve your stay and is non-refundable.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotag View Post
                2 in my group

Put your count on this thread

Comment

Dawn
                  Might have a place

We now accept credit cards ONLY to confirm your reservation.

Crawford (ROOMS for rent)
                  Sam Rayburn lake, mid lake.
                  They are 5 separate bedrooms, NOT individual cabins. Perfect for large groups, especially if you like to fish.
                  NO WATER ACCESS.

We have (newly built) 5 rooms, 2 beds per room (please see pictures) 3 bedrooms have 2 full sized beds and 2 bedrooms have 2 twin sized beds ( all beds have new tempurpedic mattresses ) available for rent Sam Rayburn lake (mid lake). 1 full bathroom, 1 shower room, and 2 toilet rooms with sinks in each.

Each room is $80.00 for a room, per night, confirm your reservation with credit card ONLY. Free fiber internet Wi-Fi, plenty of parking space for your truck and boat, 32" Roku TV's in every room, laundry room available and more to come.
                  Located within one mile of Cassels-Boykin boat ramp, within half mile of State Highway 147 bridge (Zavalla side), and within 4.5 miles of Jackson Hill ramp. Approximately 7 miles from Zavalla and 7.5 miles from Broaddus.
                  Outlets available to charge your boat.
                  Keurig coffee bar. Microwave and new full size refrigerator in common room.
                  Small fire pit.
                  Stainless steel smoker, please bring your own wood.

For a limited time:
                  Stay 2 consecutive nights
                  $70.00 for a room per night

PLEASE contact Dawn if you want to book all 5 rooms, will pro-rate it.

Please call (best response, if no answer leave a message) or PM (Facebook messenger) for booking, info and address.
                  Dawn
                  936-897-2209 (V.O.I.P.)

Deposit is required to reserve your stay and is non-refundable.

Do they have a website? I may book a room, need somewhere to stay if I make it.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Jackson Hill still had fisherman cabins when I called last week. Maybe they are booked now?

Comment

I heard a tornado went through close to there yesterday evening. A buddy of mine just told me. It was cloae to that area but not sure how close

Comment

Keith no website that I know of I went to high school with this person and saw that they had started the room rentals

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          Jackson Hill still had fisherman cabins when I called last week. Maybe they are booked now?
                          I called about 4:00 this afternoon and they still had 3 cabins and 1 RV for rent.

Comment

Keith no website that I know of I went to high school with this person and saw that they had started the room rentals
                            Forward me the email, I'd like to see the pictures. I'll send you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                              I'm going to call them tomorrow I guess. Was hoping I'd find somebody to split with. Don't really want to spend that much for two nights. May just camp it and hope for no rain!

Their website showed camping spots as well. As long as I can sit around a fire and drink beer at the end of the day I'm a happy camper.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                                I'm going to call them tomorrow I guess. Was hoping I'd find somebody to split with. Don't really want to spend that much for two nights. May just camp it and hope for no rain!

Their website showed camping spots as well. As long as I can sit around a fire and drink beer at the end of the day I'm a happy camper.

I'll split it with you if my son doesn't go and I get to make it. Unfortunately, I still don't know that I'll be able to yet.
                                I'll send you a PM so we can discuss.

Comment

Working...
                                X