No announcement yet.

Do you believe in ghost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember if I posted it here,or the paranormal thread;similar to this one..My old deer lease house was owned by an old man,who eventually died in it.A local man had farmed his land for years.He ultimately bought the property,and leased me the house,and land for hunting.There was a little room by the small kitchen that was wired shut.I'd never gone in it in almost 20 yrs.One night a friend of mine was down with his girlfriend.She asked what was in there? I mentioned it was some of the old man's things.Clothes,shoes,etc..You could see in a window from outside..She asked to go in there,and just look around..So I unwired the latch,and she kind of went through his stuff.Really just commenting on how nice his shoes,suits,and clothing was..And man did things change in that house..Never had a weird experience before,and after that night it was one thing after another. Chairs sliding across the kitchen floor,slamming to the ground..Shotgun shell "falling" from an old fireplace mantle into a Dearborn stove..One night an old girlfriend,and I were in bed,and she kind of elbowed me.I was sound asleep.She said,"stop tickling my foot".I whispered,"I'm not touching you"..She kind of giggled,and said,"seriously,stop"..I said,"I'm dead serious".She jumped up hit the lights.Threw the covers off the bed,of course there was nothing there..The look on her face,and she started shaking..I never told her the stories before,because I knew she'd never go back..I've got a few more,but those are the creepiest ones.

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
      Happens all the time! As a matter of fact, I will typically put some pressure on the chest to purposefully make it happen so it doesn't surprise me later.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      Lol

Comment

Its weird because in my experiences I have only had one time where I was really bothered. I went to pick up the person from the place of death and was immediately creeper out when I got in the room. Have you ever seen the movie "The Grudge"??? It was exactly like that! It literally felt like I had something on my back. The call was over the weekend and I literally prayed I wouldn't get another call before going into work on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
          Ever see him again?
          Only in my mind or dreams. It still has a great effect on me when I think about it.

Comment

Those of you working at night in the funeral homes, are either great people giving families a last good bye, or crazy. I'm leaning towards crazy!! Lol. No way in the world I could do what you all do.

Comment

Biblically NO on Ghost. There are demons, evil spirits, fallen angels and Godly angels. They can manifest in different ways. Bible says clearly the dead go to hell or Heaven and are taken by Angels. Human spirits are not left on earth. So more than likely one of the above is manifesting in a way to jack with you.

Comment

Every deer hunter has seen ghosts. Deer are like that you know.

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
                  Biblically NO on Ghost. There are demons, evil spirits, fallen angels and Godly angels. They can manifest in different ways. Bible says clearly the dead go to hell or Heaven and are taken by Angels. Human spirits are not left on earth. So more than likely one of the above is manifesting in a way to jack with you.
                  Well, they picked the wrong person to mess with, because I find it entertaining more often than not.

Comment

I have a visitor in the current home every few months. I wake up in the middle of the night with goose bumps, look toward the door leading to the hallway and I can always make out a smallish figure standing there. I get up and it moves back down the hall. I say goodnight and back to sleep I go. It doesn't bother me and I dont mess with it. We co-exist.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                      I have a visitor in the current home every few months. I wake up in the middle of the night with goose bumps, look toward the door leading to the hallway and I can always make out a smallish figure standing there. I get up and it moves back down the hall. I say goodnight and back to sleep I go. It doesn't bother me and I dont mess with it. We co-exist.

That gave me goose bumps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn’t believe in ghost until I read Jesus himself acknowledge their existence.

“Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.””
                        **Luke‬ *24:39‬ *NIV‬‬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

When I was going to community college in rural Iowa in 1982, it was near dusk on a Summer Sunday evening and I was driving the 60 miles from my hometown back to school. I always drove the desolate back country roads (shortcut in my eyes). I came over a small crest in the road and on the right side of the road two young, attractive girls were hitch hiking. I hit the brakes and backed up only to see no one there. I pulled off the road and got out to look, thinking they were hiding in the ditch. There was no one there. The next day I was telling my buddies about what had happened and one of them informed me that he was from that area and several years before two sisters were killed in that exact spot when they pulled out in front of an 18 wheeler. I got the heeby jeebies every time i drove down that road.

Comment

No.

Comment

Hot dawg! Ghost thread is back

Comment

Yes, I believe there are ghosts amongst us, all the time. I believe there are evil ghosts or even Satan near me always, just as Jesus and angels are with me always. Satan is a temptor and tries to tempt me constantly while GOD and Jesus love me completely. I fear no evil because GOD is with me.

I still would never be a mortician, that is crazy stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X