Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remington trying to get back on track...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remington trying to get back on track...

Let's hope the new owners can salvage the name of our oldest firearm mfg...freak'n cerberus.

What is going on with Remington? We have the answers in an exclusive interview about the newest Remington 870, Model 700, 1100, VersaMax, and much more.

Good news! My go-to rifle is my old 700 BDL .270.

Comment

Fingers crossed.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how this progresses. The poor company sure was mismanaged for the last decade plus.
        Ron Coburn turned Savage around using the same practice that RemArms is planning and that is to take the few products that you do well and get them back out to the public.
        Good luck to them as I know it is an uphill battle.
        Adios,
        Gary

Comment

I just hope that start making quality guns again... They were turning out the worst junk on the market. Pitiful. QC went down hill quick acter the buy out... It was sad to see....

Comment

Awesome! Hope to see them get back on track! Love the BDL's!!!

Comment

I hope see them on the shelves soon.

Comment

Hope they can pull off brining quality back to the Remington name.

Comment

After a Faulty trigger, and a broken bolt on a 5R, I’m done with New or newer Remingtons.

For the $$$ there are enough other options, I’ll spend it on any of them.

Comment

They should try making something interesting.

Comment

Good to hear. Gonna take some time before we see what kind of improvements are made. But It’s nice to hear they recognize what a great rifle company they used to be and intend to get it back to that status.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                        After a Faulty trigger, and a broken bolt on a 5R, I’m done with New or newer Remingtons.

For the $$$ there are enough other options, I’ll spend it on any of them.
                        More info on the bolt issue please. Which model 5R?

Comment

They should increase production of ammunition. My .22-250 loves the 55 grain green box ammo.

Comment

RemArms did not purchase the ammo division...that facility in Arkansas is running 24/7.

Comment

I hope some wheel at that fine old Company assigns a bright “Outdoor Person” to read and research forums like TBH to get ideas about what the gun buying public wants. Of course TBH is the best, but there must be several other Hunting sites where knowledgeable and opinionated folks post their thoughts about what they want in a gun. My Business Marketing professor would often say “To be successful, find a need and fill it”. Good luck Remington.

Comment

Working...
                              X