Got the deer lease gut punch today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
    Maybe try offering him gas money OP..... Kidding but ya im a little confused as well
    Haha! We used to take his truck and I'd split the gas/diesel with him. I'd buy the groceries for the weekend and he'd either pay me cash back or by me dinner on the way home.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
      Pretty ridiculous. Agree with the others, doesn't sound like a friend, sounds like a *******. I hope he has an account on here and can read some of these responses.
      He doesn't have an account on here. He doesn't bow hunt and he's not much of a rifle shot either.

Comment

Not much of a friend at all. What a ****** bag!!! Good luck in your search.

Comment

Sounds like he’s the one that needs to be kicked off.

Comment

I cannot add more to this than what has already been said, but it sounds like you will be in a better spot on the new lease, once you find it.

Good luck in your search.

Comment

If you have his phone number and stuff, sign him up for Buckmasters!

Comment

nacho friend

Comment

His last text:

"It's my lease that I sub out. No one disagrees. I'm being fair about it. You have till the end of June. You can use the cabin, hunt wile out there. Being as fair as I can. No matter how I put it it's not fair. It is just the way it should be. I hunted out there for 27 years, 20 with Ray. Always feeding together, hunting during the week together. You replaced Ray, your life changed and you couldn't fullfill the deal. I overlooked it ever since. Decide this year it had to change. I am sorry."

Son of a *****

Comment

Send him an invoice for fuel...

Comment

With friends like that who needs enemies....

Comment

I wouldn't wanna ever get in the same vehicle with that classless jack wagon again even if he changed his mind...I value my friendships more than deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Send him an invoice for fuel...
                          I've already told him to reimburse me for the 60 bags of corn I took out in March. I'll get reimbursed for the $450 minus the electric for the 2020. I'll get $270 back which will just about pay for my trip out to pick up my stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                            His last text:

"It's my lease that I sub out. No one disagrees. I'm being fair about it. You have till the end of June. You can use the cabin, hunt wile out there. Being as fair as I can. No matter how I put it it's not fair. It is just the way it should be. I hunted out there for 27 years, 20 with Ray. Always feeding together, hunting during the week together. You replaced Ray, your life changed and you couldn't fullfill the deal. I overlooked it ever since. Decide this year it had to change. I am sorry."

Son of a *****

Translated....I'm a selfish cheapass DB...and I'm going to blame all this **** on you so that I look better....Plus I'm going to make up some bull**** that everybody agrees with me so it seems you are the problem. This is only fair to me and I'm all that matters.... I'm a ****head for a friend.

Comment

Yeah, he needs to rope one of them illegals pouring across the border, and they can help him out, not a paying member.....

Comment

Man that sucks and all, and I'm just sayin, but there is always waaay more to the story.

(Keep in mind this guy was just a "lease member") We had to remove a guy that was the "love of the county" and holds a very high position in the area. He was a good guy, until you did something he didn't like or agree with, then he would pout a like a kid. He would try and put guys against each other, without them knowing. We finally caught onto him and called him out in a lease meeting and it didn't go well. Point of the story, he did a lot on the lease, not discounting that, but he also thought he did no wrong and didn't see the problem with his ways, but 5 other guys did. It was a pure conflict of personality's and the place is better without him.

That being said, good luck finding a place for this coming season.

Comment

Working...
                                X