Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont tell her. just take pics and embarress her later

Comment

How many of your kids who "won't eat _______", know how to cook?

Comment

Did the same thing to my wife and daughter for 2 months. Wife is a nut for lean hamburger. I made tacos, spaghetti, hamburger helper, lasagna they never knew. Then my wife found the venison package in the trash...Now they check the packages when I cook..

Comment

Originally posted by BigWes View Post
          Let this one slide. Don't bring t back up. Next time, make it with the meat you want. IF SHE ASKS, tell the truth. If she won't eat it, she gets to go hungry. That's how it works around our house. Either my wife or I make dinner and that's what we are all eating. You don't want it, fine, go hungry. Also, if they don't want to eat it, we tell them they don't have to like it, but they at least try it. After a couple of times going to bed hungry, they learn to tolerate it, then eventually they actually like it.
          This. It's not that hard. And 11 year old still believes in Santa??

Comment

To the OP, just remember that anything you say can and will be used against you.

Comment

Why would someone not want to eat deer even after they realized it tastes good? Doesn’t make sense.

Comment

Loose lips, sinks ships.

Don’t ask, don’t tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I forget now what it was we were having for supper but my son was about 6 said he didn't like it and did want it. so I took his plate and put it in the fridge, next morning he was starving so I took his plate from the night before and put it in front of him and told him to eat it, again he did not like or want it so back in the fridge it went, at lunch time his plate got pulled out of the fridge again only this time it was his new favorite meal.

Now today he is 18 about 6' tall muscled up and when his momma puts something in front of him he eats it or he goes to town and buys himself something. FYI he doesn't spend much on food.

We only gave our kids 2 options eat it or be hungry but they knew that they were not getting anything else until what ever it was they didn't like was eaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    How many of your kids who "won't eat _______", know how to cook?
                    Exactly! I know folks that can’t cook beef tenderloin so that it is edible. Guess I am lucky. My 3 boys have been eating what we caught and killed since they were toddlers. They only see it as meat. We use venison for everything.

Comment

It's not a lie, unless you didn't tell the truth
                      Last edited by Leemo; 12-13-2017, 02:45 PM. Reason: Spell

Comment

Keep the secret, if you want to ease your conscious just consider a little BS to be part beef.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Yep. That's a good one to fall back on when you have to think really quick.

No need to lie here, I know how to use a door lock. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                            No need to lie here, I know how to use a door lock. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ain't no locks on the kitchen table.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              Ain't no locks on the kitchen table.

You’re too old for that kinda action, you gonna break a hip.

Comment

My step daughter has unknowingly eaten venison 2 or 3 times a week for a year and a half. She would starve before she would eat a deer. What would be worse for her is to also know she's been eating Joshua, Millie's hereford show steer from last year.

On another note, both of my kids turn their noses up at egg salad. As long as it's called chopped up deviled eggs, they mop it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X