Ordered a Glock 40 MOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered a Glock 40 MOS

My last gun purchase as an Indiana resident. I had a Glock 20 and swore I would but another one after I sold it.

I sure want a g40 . Waiting on my g29 to get released from the ATF . Was stolen and recovered but was used in commission of a crime .

Comment

Love mine, got lucky back in May and purchased a new one off GB for 600.00 shipped!!!

Comment

Chris, did ya get your lifetime license before you leaving Indiana? That way you could go back anytime like most states? And don't have to pay for non-resident?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Chris, did ya get your lifetime license before you leaving Indiana? That way you could go back anytime like most states? And don't have to pay for non-resident?
          Yes I have a lifetime here in Indiana. After my residency kicks in it isn’t valid in Texas. If ever I move back to Indiana it will be valid again. I am hoping Texas is a long term thing. I was hoping you guys would of fought more for lifetime license before I moved there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL71 View Post
            Love mine, got lucky back in May and purchased a new one off GB for 600.00 shipped!!!
            That was a good deal. $719 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk View Post
              That was a good deal. $719 for me.
              Don't look at the pricing here - http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pisto...nformation.pdf

I have a GSSF pistol purchase coupon to use but with all the shortages going on I haven't even checked with my local shop to see if they still do the blue label/GSSF orders. Already have a G19 MOS + G40 MOS, not sure what else to get.

The G40 MOS is pretty awesome though. I put an RMR on it and even with some low cost Federal American eagle ammo it shoots very well. Not all that bad with recoil either.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk View Post
                Yes I have a lifetime here in Indiana. After my residency kicks in it isn’t valid in Texas. If ever I move back to Indiana it will be valid again. I am hoping Texas is a long term thing. I was hoping you guys would of fought more for lifetime license before I moved there.
                We have lifetime here. You can get one after your fist year. And if you have one and move away, you can come and hunt here just like you lived here as a resident. I have one. And know someone else on here who has 3 of them in different states.

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!

Comment

I had one for a short time. Not for me. I really like glocks but rather have a 1911 if its a 45 or 10mm.

Comment

I had the 20SF, and the 21. I told myself that if I had the chance I would get another 10mm.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      I sure want a g40 . Waiting on my g29 to get released from the ATF . Was stolen and recovered but was used in commission of a crime .
                      We finally get some real life 10mm ballistic tests added to the stats, but it’s from a short barrel!

Joking, hope no one was injured when it was used.

Comment

The Glock 40 is highly overrated. The best 10mm longslide is the STI Perfect 10.

Comment

I like those also but my budget allowed me to purchase the Glock

Comment

Originally posted by 999 View Post
                            We finally get some real life 10mm ballistic tests added to the stats, but it’s from a short barrel!

Joking, hope no one was injured when it was used.

Me 2 . Five guys went down in the raid when it was recovered. Waiting on the last one to plead or to go to trial .

Comment

I kinda wish I bought a 40 but I tricked out a 20 and I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X