Christensen Arms new .22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christensen Arms new .22

Anyone handled their new gun yet? Saw these advertised and looked pretty sweet and not a bad price. Just seeing if anyone has seen one in person yet.

The link isn’t working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://christensenarms.com/ranger-22/

Comment

Thats a good looking gun.

Comment

Been waiting for my local gun shop to get theirs in, been on order since shot show.

Comment

They make a fine looking gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That action is so ugly a mom couldn’t even love it lol

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                That action is so ugly a mom couldn’t even love it lol
                It is aluminum receiver and uses Ruger 10/22 magazines, which is very smart. Vudoo has a nice 22 but it uses those big gawdy AICS magazines.

That link you sent me on the Cutting Edge ELR 22rf ammo is interesting, I should buy some and try it in my old bench gun at 500 yards. My scope would not have enough elevation though.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  It is aluminum receiver and uses Ruger 10/22 magazines, which is very smart. Vudoo has a nice 22 but it uses those big gawdy AICS magazines.

That link you sent me on the Cutting Edge ELR 22rf ammo is interesting, I should buy some and try it in my old bench gun at 500 yards. My scope would not have enough elevation though.
                  Oh don’t get me wrong. I think the idea of it is fantastic. They just made it uglier than a red head step child

Comment

Hard to argue at that price point. Wonder if they'll make one in .17 HMR

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                      Hard to argue at that price point. Wonder if they'll make one in .17 HMR
                      I would buy one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                        Oh don’t get me wrong. I think the idea of it is fantastic. They just made it uglier than a red head step child
                        Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1longshot View Post
                          Been waiting for my local gun shop to get theirs in, been on order since shot show.
                          Do you know when they will be in stores?

Comment

If looking for one, keep an eye on https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_...=date&dir=desc

Comment

I have a couple Christensen rifles and love the way they shoot but you just can’t beat the Ruger 10/22 in a rim fire. I bought a 22TCM a few weeks ago and I was amazed by this thing. It’s not pretty as the Christensen but very impressed with the way it shot out to 200 yards. By having the 22TCM IN BOTH the pistol and rifle I’m set for riding around the lease. And just under $350 it was money well spent.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	1F24B14D-8EF6-437F-B5C4-8F936E829F98.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	24624314

Comment

Working...
                              X