Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

East Tx - Let’s do this! Who is in a stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm between woodville and dam B.
    No clouds, sun on the tree tops, and the wind swirls every couple minutes.
    But its normal swirling wind follows me religiously.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BarW View Post
      I'm between woodville and dam B.
      No clouds, sun on the tree tops, and the wind swirls every couple minutes.
      But its normal swirling wind follows me religiously.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
      Wow we see not too far apart - 30 minutes? I am in Barnum west of the big town of Chester.

Comment

I'm up in a tree right now too. Got plenty of does moving through on camera its about to get interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
          Weather don't feel right here but I now have a mature 8pt in. Won't score and I'm not shooting but he's grown.
          Cool. Very Still here. Woods seem still “asleep”.

Comment

If it wasn't for burning my Houston co tag I would skim this old sucker

Comment

Over in Cherokee county, sitting on the edge of a nice hard wood but the wind is kicking around. Don’t think I’ll see anything, when the feeder spun, I realized it was empty. I have a nice little doe who can reach the spinning plate and she feeds her dawn per regular on this feeder.

Comment

I'm in, jasper county. Not in the setup I want to be in, but cell cams showed deer where I wanted to go so left it alone. Few big bar hogs use this spot often, I'd like to run an area thru one. Old funky 7pt swings thru here occasionally as well, he'd get a shaft as well if he comes by today. So far, just a boomer coon and a couple cotton tails.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Up in a tree in liberty county .

Comment

It’s cloudy and windy in northeast Jasper county

Comment

I am not sure my hardwoods are casting off a ton of acorns ... based on the popular belief that “they are all on acorns” this little stretch of woods should be stacked with critters, as there def some acorns. I need to do some poking around this afternoon.

This is first year I hunted this block. My brother and IPurchased this tract next to my existing place in December. The former owner Cut all pines in this immediate area of tract about 12 years ago, but left all hardwoods. Believe me, it looks like it should hold boat loads of deer.

Comment

In the climber, trinity county. Seen two legal 8's. Thursday, but both stayed out of range. I moved trees yesterday and the bigger 8 showed up and came right to me. I missed so bad it didn't even scare him. Shot my bow once I got home and realized my rest had slid all the way over. No wonder I missed. I'm tuned back in and hoping he shows back up this morning.

Comment

Just had a big bodied buck at 50-60 yds around 6:50. Hung around for several minutes. Was still a little too dark in the woods to age him. Gave him a pass.

Comment

Good to hear folks are seeing deer. At the moment I am planning a squirrel hunt.... man are these woods loaded with them!

Comment

In a tree on a scrape line in Cherokee county. Nada!

Comment

Pretty quiet morning here in Polk County.

Comment

Working...
                                X