No announcement yet.

Gulf Brewing #26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up to those in the line of fire!

Comment

Looks like the eye is even with the Sabine River, if not a little east. Not sure what there is to be worried about in Houston...

Last edited by JMKro; 10-09-2020, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
        Looks like the eye is even with the Sabine River, it not a little east. Not sure what there is to be worried about in Houston...

https://s.w-x.co/staticmaps/wu/wxtyp...sy/animate.png
        I saw a prediction of .5” of rain for h town. Wind maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          I saw a prediction of .5” of rain for h town. Wind maybe?
          Attached Files

Comment

All the locals feel like they have this one pin pointed. Sabine Pass doesn’t even have a mandatory evacuation. I think Houston will be perfectly fine. I actually have family that evacuated from Carlyss LA to Mont Belvieu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check the latest update from the Space City Weather folks.

Comment

Literally Every time it rains in Houston- oh man if it doesn’t stop raining soon we’re $&@!?& lol

Comment

I didn't pay much attention to the rain fall totals from Laura, but I suspect that the Golden Triangle area will get much more rain(if not already in places) from Delta compared to Laura. Lot's of rain on the N & NW side of the circulation looking at radar.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    https://www.facebook.com/527261917/p...8/?extid=0&d=n

Man what a mess for these people praying for all of y’all having to endure this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    That's exactly what a lot of people have been saying. The debris left over from laura is still piled high. All that laying around is an entirely different issue from delta.

And the sad part is no one is really reporting it. I have my own thoughts as to why its not being covered but I wont get into that here.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      I have my own thoughts as to why its not being covered but I wont get into that here.
                      Maybe becouse its a red area

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Maybe becouse its a red area
                        we're on the same page

Comment

I am in Central LA...….just above Alexandria. Leaving work in a bit to head home and brace for another hurricane!!! Got the gas cans filled, generator ready and food for when we lose power. Looks like it is coming right up our "6"!

Prayers for the folks further down South that will take the brunt of this!

Comment

Friend and co-worker is in Lafayette and just talked to him. They have battened down the hatches as best they can. They've had quite a bit of rain, already more than they got with Laura and the wind is picking up quite a bit in the last hour or so. His son is South of Broussard and he's reported similar conditions with quite a bit of very heavy rain coming in bands

And this sucker is still out in the middle of the GoM!! This is a BIG storm!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Friend and co-worker is in Lafayette and just talked to him. They have battened down the hatches as best they can. They've had quite a bit of rain, already more than they got with Laura and the wind is picking up quite a bit in the last hour or so. His son is South of Broussard and he's reported similar conditions with quite a bit of very heavy rain coming in bands

And this sucker is still out in the middle of the GoM!! This is a BIG storm!
                              Similar reports from Rayne/New Iberia. I don't know how they are saying that flooding isn't really a concern for Beaumont. Looking at the radar it seems like we're gonna have a ton of rain today.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                                Similar reports from Rayne/New Iberia. I don't know how they are saying that flooding isn't really a concern for Beaumont. Looking at the radar it seems like we're gonna have a ton of rain today.
                                I read where Greg Bostick was predicting 4 to 5 inches in the Golden Triangle today.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X