Tyler Childers opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler Childers opinions

He released a new album last week. Whats the majority opinion about "long violent history "?

Listen to the song then listen to the second link with his description.

Brb streaming now

Comment

I was looking forward to seeing him open for Sturgil Simpson here in DFW but covid cancelled that.

I like his music, and he is welcome to his opinion, I support anyone who works towards something they believe in.
      Last edited by LOC4L; 09-30-2020, 10:11 AM.

Comment

in to listen later

Comment

Only one song with lyrics? Rock on with doing an audio album unannounced and the music is good but I won’t be listening to this album prolly ever again. Sounds like back ground music for a 1800’s Film

Comment

Not what I was expecting at all. Very unfortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
              Only one song with lyrics? Rock on with doing an audio album unannounced and the music is good but I won’t be listening to this album prolly ever again. Sounds like back ground music for a 1800’s Film
              Yep...I downloaded and quickly deleted.

Comment

Eloquently spoken by a talented artist on some very serious issues we have in our country right now. I think the best thing to take away from this message is to be empathetic to the problems of all Americans regardless of skin color or cultural background. I truly hope we as the greatest country on the planet can be a model for diversity and unity. God bless you all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like his music but I believe last week he came out and in support of BLM so typical hippie ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LonestarGent View Post
                    Eloquently spoken by a talented artist on some very serious issues we have in our country right now. I think the best thing to take away from this message is to be empathetic to the problems of all Americans regardless of skin color or cultural background. I truly hope we as the greatest country on the planet can be a model for diversity and unity. God bless you all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Well said.

Bottom line is that every country has issues and always will, we as individuals just need to live our lives the best we can and treat everyone with respect.
                    I will still enjoy Tyler Childers

Comment

Originally posted by hunterburch42 View Post
                      I like his music but I believe last week he came out and in support of BLM so typical hippie ****.

This is what I took from it as well. I hate it because I enjoyed his tunes. Oh well, hes welcome to make his choices and so am I.

Comment

Hmmmm

Think I'll play some cody jinx to get that crap out of my ears

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                          This is what I took from it as well. I hate it because I enjoyed his tunes. Oh well, hes welcome to make his choices and so am I.

Exactly right!! I am glad I am not the only one that took from his video.

Comment

As much as I love his Music and now acting Bingham is a hippie too. Still will jam his music though as well as Childers older stuff.

Comment

The only thing I don't understand is why is EVERYONE stuck on this one issue (black people being killed by police), when statistically, it is soooooo low on the list of issues going on in this world?

How many people have lost a loved one due to black on black crime or white on white crime, vs cop on black crime? If everything was being discussed, and this was just one on the list, I would be completely on board.

Comment

Working...
                              X