Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by easttexasbucks View Post
    Actually, I am not illiterate at all when comes to getting into this kind of physical shape. I was a competitive powerlifter about 20 years ago and I still frequent the gym. I have pretty much lived in the gym since I was 16. So, I do understand the toll that it takes even though bodybuilders and powerlifters are two completely different disciplines that require different types of training techniques and diets.

The first two pictures of your wife are great. I just got a little lost when you decided to post a picture of your wife's rear end. I am married and raise two children and am very conservative. I have about every stinking block on my kids cell phone that you can think of to keep them from looking at inappropriate conduct and photos. Of course, hunting websites aren't filtered and they shouldn't be.

The reality is most of the guys are going to be googling at that photo while sitting around the campfire drinking a cold beer. Of course, who really cares about that. But what is troubling is that we do have alot of youth on this forum that will be googling just the same. So I just don't see why in the world you would post a photo of your wife's buttocks. You could achieve the same goal and affirmation of her achievement without posting that specific picture. At the end of the day, I am sure your wife doesn't want some elementary school kids or kids of any age googling at her photo that you decided to put out on the web.

I would just expect a little more common sense. Anyhow, there is no doubt she has worked hard and I hope she wins the competition. I would just ask that you use a little more thought as to which pictures you post.

He posted a pic of her back, your the one zooming in on her butt and it’s not like she’s in a thong, she had freakin loose shorts on.

Comment

Congrats and best of luck to your wife DD. I know a young lady that used to do this professionally as well. Dedication level off the charts!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        He posted a pic of her back, your the one zooming in on her butt and it’s not like she’s in a thong, she had freakin loose shorts on.
        That's what I was thinking. I must have missed the butt pic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          Thanks for the advice. We will for sure try it bc she will have to reverse diet out of prep for about a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          what?

so after eating like a vegan rabbit for months she cant even go get like a seafood platter with extra fries and keylime pie for desert?

for a whole month?????

Im officially gonna be a lard forever

Comment

Almost 16k views. She's famous!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              what?

so after eating like a vegan rabbit for months she cant even go get like a seafood platter with extra fries and keylime pie for desert?

for a whole month?????

Steal some of the lieutenants donuts....he won't miss a few dozen a day

Comment

Actually, I am not illiterate at all when comes to getting into this kind of physical shape. I was a competitive powerlifter about 20 years ago and I still frequent the gym. I have pretty much lived in the gym since I was 16. So, I do understand the toll that it takes even though bodybuilders and powerlifters are two completely different disciplines that require different types of training techniques and diets.

The first two pictures of your wife are great. I just got a little lost when you decided to post a picture of your wife's rear end. I am married and raise two children and am very conservative. I have about every stinking block on my kids cell phone that you can think of to keep them from looking at inappropriate conduct and photos. Of course, hunting websites aren't filtered and they shouldn't be.

The reality is most of the guys are going to be googling at that photo while sitting around the campfire drinking a cold beer. Of course, who really cares about that. But what is troubling is that we do have alot of youth on this forum that will be googling just the same. So I just don't see why in the world you would post a photo of your wife's buttocks. You could achieve the same goal and affirmation of her achievement without posting that specific picture. At the end of the day, I am sure your wife doesn't want some elementary school kids or kids of any age googling at her photo that you decided to put out on the web.

I would just expect a little more common sense. Anyhow, there is no doubt she has worked hard and I hope she wins the competition. I would just ask that you use a little more thought as to which pictures you post.

Dude....just stop....he told you its his and his wife's choice. It's none of your business what he posts. You are not going to take this a direction that is going to make him change his mind no matter how deep of a creative guilt-trip typer you think you are. If you don't like what you see, move along to the next post and don't click on anything with bikini, wife, girlfriend or women in the title.. Please!.. for everybody involved. Make TBH a better place by moving along...

Comment

what?

for a whole month?????

Yes she has to reverse diet. She can have what ever she wants tomorrow night and Sunday. And believe me she will enjoy every bite of food. But starting Monday she has to slowly reverse out or it will shut her metabolism down completely and she will put on 20 pounds in less than 2 weeks. Not exaggerating. I know a girl that had this happen. Thankfully the guy that’s doing her nutrition is also a nurse practitioner and gives her a very specific diet plan based off how she is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                    Steal some of the lieutenants donuts....he won't miss a few dozen a day
                    You know, ever since that one lieutenant left and started growing rabbits in a barrel, he quit coming to even visit

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Dude....just stop....he told you its his and his wife's choice. It's none of your business what he posts. You are not going to take this a direction that is going to make him change his mind no matter how deep of a creative guilt-trip typer you think you are. If you don't like what you see, move along to the next post and don't click on anything with bikini, wife, girlfriend or women in the title.. Please!.. for everybody involved. Make TBH a better place by moving along...

Thank you sir! I actually see the picture he is referencing as more of an empowering picture of strength and fortitude. Until his comment, I never thought of it in a sexual way.

Last edited by DapperDan; 08-28-2020, 02:18 PM.

Comment

You know, ever since that one lieutenant left and started growing rabbits in a barrel, he quit coming to even visit

I'm in a setting as I type that isn't fitting to laugh out loud....I just laughed so hard my eye balls bubbled 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          That's what I was thinking. I must have missed the butt pic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          Someone is about to zoom in....screen shot...post...and the thread will die

If it stays alive I see this post going white Jeep soon

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                            Yes she has to reverse diet. She can have what ever she wants tomorrow night and Sunday. And believe me she will enjoy every bite of food. But starting Monday she has to slowly reverse out or it will shut her metabolism down completely and she will put on 20 pounds in less than 2 weeks. Not exaggerating. I know a girl that had this happen. Thankfully the guy that’s doing her nutrition is also a nurse practitioner and gives her a very specific diet plan based off how she is doing.

That's crazy
                            Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                            I'm in a setting as I type that isn't fitting to laugh out loud....I just laughed so hard my eye balls bubbled [emoji23]
                            [emoji23]

Glad to help sir

Comment

Let's keep the complaints and negativism out of this thread. He posted the pictures because he is proud of his wife and what she has accomplished. If you don't like it, don't get in this thread.

Comment

She is jacked! I Think I’ll skip my ice cream cone on the way home today!

Comment

Working...
                                X