Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife’s bikini show in Charleston South Carolina!

Just got to the Airbnb in Charleston South Carolina for my wife’s National bikini show Saturday. She’s worked her absolute butt off for over 25 weeks on prep after an HARD off season. Wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations on things to see, do, or places to eat while here. (She’s on a super restrictive diet until after the show but we are staying until Monday). Bout to hit the local grocery store and then she has to get a light workout in.

Thanks for any input. I’ll leave you with some photos from a photo shoot she did the other day. [emoji2]

She’s even more lean today and will continue to get leaner until Saturday when she is completely dried out. Can’t wait to see the package she brings to stage!

Good luck to her! The definition of her back is crazy good.

Comment

Good luck to her.

Comment

In b4 most of tbh visualizes a chick stronger than them

Comment

Good luck to her.

Comment

If you wanted to show off your wife just do it lol. No need to ask for recommendations in South Carolina

Comment

She looks strong.

Good luck

Comment

She looks like she could load square bales onto a trailer all day!!

Comment

She did real good and was very rigid on her diet. Tell her she did an awesome job. She will be ready for a greasy carb loaded meal after and junk food.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    She did real good and was very rigid on her diet. Tell her she did an awesome job. She will be ready for a greasy carb loaded meal after and junk food.

She can’t wait for the dinner after the show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good gosh...I can't imagine the diet & calorie burn to have that sort of low body fat count.

Best of luck!!

Comment

You are in some of the best Striper Fishing waters in America. I would have to book a fishing trip. Good luck to your wife

Comment

I toyed around with bodybuilding a few years ago and just the minimal that I did was ridiculously hard and expensive.

Anyone who believes they are stage ready has gone thru some mental warfare and the spouses are the best cheerleaders in the world.

Congrats to her for getting to that peak, mentally and physically. Good luck!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Poogan's Porch for a southern brunch.

If you are into history, Fort Sumter is very cool - where the War of Northern Aggression began.
                            Just walking down the battery is very cool to look at the old homes. Go through the market, as well. Some interesting stuff once you get past the t-shirts.

Good luck at the competition!
                            Last edited by Charrison; 08-26-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

She is buffer then u bro. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X