Tundra Tires with 3" lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tundra Tires with 3" lift

I've been running Nitto Terra Grapplers for years but looking at the Falken Wildpeak or possibly some other tire. What are y'all running on yours? Might look at the Nitto Ridge Grapplers also but not sure.

My set up has been 295/60R20. Rubs a little when the steering wheel is pegged out in reverse.
    Last edited by Hobbs; 08-23-2020, 05:55 PM.

Run the Wilpeak M/Ts.
    Several sets, and no complaints yet.
    Really good tire imo.
    We just had a thread about them not too long ago.
    Hope all is good in your neck of the woods .

Comment

Thanks Ken. All good here brother.

Comment

I second the falken a good for the money you get used to them after a while

Comment

i run 295/70/18 atturo blade xt
          they fill the wheel well nice

Comment

I’m running 33” Toyo MTs On mine. Second set and been real happy with em.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              I’m running 33” Toyo MTs On mine. Second set and been real happy with em.
              This tire is the only tire I run...get the mileage from them and they wear great if rotated timely. And they work when they need to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just moved up from a heavily modified Tacoma to a Tundra. Just ordered a 3” lift and tomorrow will be ordering 285/75R18 (35x11.5”) Toyo M/T.
                I had 285/75R16 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my Tacoma. I put about 30K miles on them and had about 50% tread left. They were good tires but got louder and louder as they wore down. With ~50% tread left, they were easily twice as loud as when new. I hope the Toyo don’t do that!

Comment

Was running 37x12.50.17 k02... since the lifestyle change I now just run the 315/70/17 raptor tires. Only problem I have had with the k02 is the tundra is heavy, and they scrub the edges on the front from cornering, even wimpy.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                    I just moved up from a heavily modified Tacoma to a Tundra. Just ordered a 3” lift and tomorrow will be ordering 285/75R18 (35x11.5”) Toyo M/T.
                    I had 285/75R16 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my Tacoma. I put about 30K miles on them and had about 50% tread left. They were good tires but got louder and louder as they wore down. With ~50% tread left, they were easily twice as loud as when new. I hope the Toyo don’t do that!
                    They going to fit? I have a 4.5” lift on mine and had to do some trimming to get 35s in there.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      They going to fit? I have a 4.5” lift on mine and had to do some trimming to get 35s in there.
                      When you adjust the LCA’s properly it pulls the tire forward and out. Then make the alignment correctly with adjustable UCA’s, it will fit with minor trimming. I’ll be using the SPC UCA’s on this like I did my Tacoma.

Comment

I've run Ridge Grapplers for my last two sets and love them. 11.5" wides and my current set is 12.5" wides.
                        Very little road noise, aggressive, look great, and have never let me down in mud.

Comment

I run 295/60/20 on my Tundra as well. I had Ridge Grapplers. They were fine. I ran about 45,000 miles on them. I got tired of the extra noise. I don't need that aggressive of a tread. I switched to ProComp A/T Sports. Less noise and cost.

Comment

Working...
                          X