GMC Sierra AT4HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMC Sierra AT4HD

Anyone have one? I saw one in the Academy parking lot and it was a pretty sharp looking pickup.

Neighbor does. They are definitely sharp. Sorry, that’s no help.

Comment

Saw one earlier at Longview Dealership they are SHARP!

Comment

I really like the AT4 but when I bought my 2500 a couple months ago I got the Denali cheaper than the AT4

Comment

My brother bought one a few months ago. Really nice truck, lots of gizmos and electronic features. Great seats and hauls *****. I've enjoyed driving it. Very tight and quiet.

Comment

Owned a GMC AT and won’t ever own another GMC product. Front dif went out at 16k miles. Had it fixed under wanrranty, and traded it in immediately for a Tundra. Both of my brother-in-laws own the GMC 1500s (Denali and Z71), both have had multiple transmissions replaced. Pure junk!

Comment

My buddy bought one...for about 15K more than I paid for my F250 Diesel Lariat at the same time

Comment

They are very nice. Dealerships won’t deal on them though. They have a take it or leave it attitude right now.

Comment

Friend has one. He seems to like it, but he doesn't use it much more than for getting looks at the grocery store. It has a very nice interior, and all the cubby areas are convenient, but I'm going to have a hard time trying to find a half ton when I get ready to replace my '14 F150 solely because of the 36 gallon tank. I love that thing.

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
                    Friend has one. He seems to like it, but he doesn't use it much more than for getting looks at the grocery store. It has a very nice interior, and all the cubby areas are convenient, but I'm going to have a hard time trying to find a half ton when I get ready to replace my '14 F150 solely because of the 36 gallon tank. I love that thing.

I love the AT4 looks but the smaller tanks sucks. I have a 13 tundra with a small tank. The new tundra have the 36 gallon tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the AT4 1/2 ton with the 6.2. Love it. It will haul butt. I have about 45k miles on mine and no problems so far. I'll probably get another one when its time

Comment

Working...
                      X