Deleting facebook app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting facebook app

Taking it one step at a time, before completely getting rid of it. I’m tired of the negativity on it and figured if it is not on my phone, I won’t scroll through it so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just go for the jump and delete account. It’ll take some getting used to but it’s poison. You’ll be ok.

Comment

I did it about a month ago, couldn't figure out how to delete my acct, so just deleted the app. Only thing I miss is live church service on Sundays that I work, but I can still catch the sermons on YT.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I got rid of mine completely for that same reason. I was sick and tired of all the negativity.

Comment

Good luck.I know my password,and it still won't let me delete the account.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Haven’t had Facebook in over 10 years. It’s time consuming/pointless/ and unproductive

Comment

Deleted my account after 2016 election and never looked back

Comment

I tried to delete mine but evidently you can’t. I deleted the app and haven’t logged in in probably 5 years.

Comment

Never had it lol. Guess im not missing much 🤣

Comment

Not far behind you. The only reason i still have mine is to keep communication with my Masonic Lodge members

Comment

I quite Facebook a month ago and don't miss it

Comment

I haven’t had Facebook in over 5 years and I can tell you I don’t miss it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I decided I’d delete all my social media about a month ago, and then realized I got a lot of information about USPSA/3gun/3D matches off of it. I ended up keeping the accounts, but turned off the notifications on my phone. The difference is night and day. Instead of commenting/sharing and waiting for someone to respond, I scroll through it for 20 minutes or so in the evening, like a few posts, and turn it off.

It’s not constantly there to keep me engaged; and I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            Never had it lol. Guess im not missing much 🤣
                            A man after my own heart !

Comment

Delete your account then most phones it's built in so you have to Disable it or root your phone to get rid of. I was off FB for years finally went back for the Marketplace, aside from that I don't miss any of that garbage.

Comment

Working...
                              X