Pics of Tundras with Replacement Bumpers/ Grill Guards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for some ideas for my truck. If you have pics of a tundra with either, please post them.
    Thanks!

Here’s mine. I just have a Ranch Hand grill guard. I passed on the full replacement for weight reasons.

Comment

Thanks Philip! That's what I am worried about too. Too much weight on front end.

Comment

I run the ranchhand summit replacement bumper on mine and no issues. This is the second Tundra I have had one on. The weight has not hurt mine and I am on ranches all the time.

Comment

David....not sure on your year model but on my 2020 I had to have a special brushgard with a cut out as the mesh and pipes will mess with the dynamic cruise radar sensor in the grill badge.. Didn't even know I had it until the grille guard guy told me about it. I'd rather the **** thing be gone but it is what it is. I had to go with the Steelcraft and its getting installed tomorrow. They were one of the only folks to make it that way. Ranchhand's solution is no mesh at all and I like the mesh so that was a nogo. The other alternative was to cut out my own mesh and paint the ends. Below is a pic of a truck similar to mine with the cutout. I too did not full replacement due to weight.

$533 delivered at bumperstock.com

Last edited by Smart; 05-28-2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Ranch hand grill gaurd 2018 tundra

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just saw you have a 2020 David... congrats!. You are gonna need a hole if you have that cruise radar assist

Comment

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a tundra, but I put a full replacement on my 1/2 ton and weight is not an issue at all. It’s very light. Mines a ranch hand summit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here’s mine with Full Front and rear replacements. Ranch Hand for both.

Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 05-28-2020, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                      Here’s mine with Full Front and rear replacements. Ranch Hand for both.

That looks real good... PM sent on the rear bumper

Comment

Sadly, you can not get at grill guard on a 2020. My dealer said even with a cut out, a grill guard style will void the truck warranty if any accident occurs as a result of the cruise control/radar system (which is now in the Toyota emblem in the center of the grill).

I just went with a replacement bumper, no grill guard ....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda2525 View Post
                          I run the ranchhand summit replacement bumper on mine and no issues. This is the second Tundra I have had one on. The weight has not hurt mine and I am on ranches all the time.
                          My dad has ran the Summit on two as well. He took his first to 150k miles, and he’s approaching 150k on this one now as well. No issues with either.

Comment

Mornin Bump.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGeek View Post
                              Sadly, you can not get at grill guard on a 2020. My dealer said even with a cut out, a grill guard style will void the truck warranty if any accident occurs as a result of the cruise control/radar system (which is now in the Toyota emblem in the center of the grill).

I just went with a replacement bumper, no grill guard ....

What kind of warranty is used in the event of an accident? Folks use collision insurance. .. not warranty. Sounds like somebody making stuff up off the cuff. Tundra forums have plenty of folks with the holed brushguards (several self cut)and there are sensor relocation kits as well for folks who like the bullnose if it’s in the way.
                              Last edited by Smart; 05-29-2020, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X