AZ archery Elk draw....hitting credit cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZ archery Elk draw....hitting credit cards

Az archery elk draw is on......started fri-28th......charging credit cards......Good luck ..........

No charge on my card, I guess just points for me this year!

Comment

No charge again. I’m used to it.

Comment

Card hit!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
          Card hit!

Awesome! What unit? Archery?

Comment

Card hit!

Congrats, Man !

How many points were you sitting on?

Comment

Card hit!

Don't leave us hangin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                Awesome! What unit? Archery?
                Archery. Don't know the unit yet. Put in for 6A, 6B, 7W, 10, 8 (in that order)

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                Congrats, Man !

How many points were you sitting on?
                Thanks, 9 points.

4 of us have been applying for a long time. This will be my brother & I's first elk hunt. My dad & a good friend have killed 1 each, but with a rifle. That was the last time they were drawn.
                Last edited by Palmetto; 03-02-2020, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks, 9 points.

4 of us have been applying for a long time. This will be my brother & I's first elk hunt. My dad & a good friend have killed 1 each, but with a rifle. That was the last time they were drawn.
                  Idk anything about AZ units but after 9 years I hope it’s a good one! Congrats! DIY or using an outfitter?

Comment

I drew a super primo AZ trophy muledeer unit several years back, but my application was thrown out because my credit card was not operational. Someone had used it to make some purchases, so I canceled the card and got another one. I didn’t think about updating my card on my application. I called and plead my case with everyone that would listen the phone to no avail. Very dark period in my life, but I got thru it. Don’t let this happen to you!

Comment

Thanks, 9 points.

Congrats!! I don't think there is a 'bad' archery tag to have in AZ compared to many other places. I'm sitting on 6 points and will continue to swing for the fences on the early tags until I'm in a position for a good late rifle tag I believe.

I hunted Coues deer with an old timer who has the Arizona trifecta on his wall, 200" mulie, 400" elk, 90" antelope... and he was telling stories about hunting Unit 9 regularly.... and now that is a once in a lifetime draw for sure.

Comment

It’s likely over by now. If your card hasn’t been hit yet....well....then you’ll be on the sidelines with the rest of us..lol
                        Congrats on the tag Palmetto!

Comment

Thanks, 9 points.

You drew 6A or 6B. Anything after your first two choices in AZ are leftover tags. And there aren't any leftover tags in 7W, 10 or 8.

Congrats on the tag!

No matter what you do, DO NOT BOOK WITH WARD'S OUTFITTERS (Steven Ward). He historically and primarily guides elk hunters in 5BS but will guide in adjacent units. I promise. I booked with him after burning 11 years worth of points. He is not the type of outfitter that you want to do business with.

Comment

Credit card hit for me too. Will be my first time and super pumped! 1st choice was 3a/3c, 2nd choice 1,2B, and 2C, 3rd choice was unit 9. Will see this week sometime I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
                              Credit card hit for me too. Will be my first time and super pumped! 1st choice was 3a/3c, 2nd choice 1,2B, and 2C, 3rd choice was unit 9. Will see this week sometime I guess.
                              Any of those will work! congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X