Recommend a Hog Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend a Hog Hunt

I have a friend coming to town and he would like to go on a hog hunt. He's looking for a reasonable priced hunt within a couple hours of San Antonio. Whatcha got?

EDIT: Rifle hunt

I know you said two hours from San Antonio -but if you decide to drive further , contact B and B hunting services , ask for Britt Doty. I have hunted on several of his properties and there are lots of hogs, has feeders year round too. he has good accommodations and good food. I have shot plenty of hogs there and he is a good guy and you can trust him . tell him Gary Dilday recommended him to you. He’s up between Childress and Quanah. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks. Appreciate the recommendation. That may be a little too far but I’ll put it on the list.

Someone else (not a TBH member) recommended Independence Ranch. He needs to do some research. I thought that place got shut down.

Comment

When is he coming to town?

You want him hunting primitive in east Texas, south texas , hill country where he can see lots of deer also (but possibly fewer hogs) ?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          When is he coming to town?
          He wants to hunt 5-7 March

Comment

Punisher Hunting, LLC. Looks them up on Facebook. Not far from San Antonio.

Comment

No go

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
              Thanks. Appreciate the recommendation. That may be a little too far but I’ll put it on the list.

Someone else (not a TBH member) recommended Independence Ranch. He needs to do some research. I thought that place got shut down.
              Independence ranch ....is a NO Go...... I am sure some other folks will have a say in this ranch also..........

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                Punisher Hunting, LLC. Looks them up on Facebook. Not far from San Antonio.
                Was looking more for a sitting in a blind at a feeder kind of hunt or a spot & stalk. I'll have to see if they offer that. Thanks.

Comment

Boars Nest Hunts in Columbus, Texas. Two hours from San Antonio. John is a great guy.

Comment

Stay away from Independence Ranch for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post

If they recommend Independence Ranch they must not like you

Stay away from that rip off

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                        Boars Nest Hunts in Columbus, Texas. Two hours from San Antonio. John is a great guy.
                        This one is the front runner. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                          Stay away from Independence Ranch for sure.
                          Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by jclaybennett View Post
                            Care to elaborate?
                            Biggest known scam artist in the hunting world.

Comment

Try 4Pines Ranch, Cuz is a member here. You can look him up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X