Blackbuck Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackbuck Mount

I got mount blackbuck from the Taxidermy and I don't think that I got the right hide back. I was told that the hide fades during the tanning process. Is this correct? Please see pics of before and after. I noticed that one of the before pics that the buck has many grey hairs on his forehead but the mount has none. What are your thoughts?
    Attached Files

If it did.......he needs a new tannery. I don't see any way that is the same hide.

Comment

Definitely not the same hide to me !

Comment

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My thought is you did not

Comment

That's not your hide.

Comment

That’s not your cape. All the markings are wrong. Comparing pics there’s a lot not matching

Comment

def not the same hide
                you need another taxidermist as well, work is not even good if it was the right hide

Comment

Man...I hate to hear they may have pulled a switcheroo on you. Its your call, but you might consider sharing the name of that taxidermy on the GS so our brethren can avoid a similar issue.

Comment

That’s not the same hide. They made fade but they don’t change colors.

Comment

sorry man. those are not even close

Comment

Is there any possibility that the tags were mixed up at the taxi? That's not the same animal. I can't tell if the horns are right either.

Comment

Poor taxidermy work to begin with, and a lying taxidermist on top of that.....hope your not taking anything else to that guy

Hiblers did that to me with some oryx horns, some taxidermist think their customers are stupid

Comment

Unless the LDPs are taken on another camera (and photo reversed), the dark markings between the eye and ear appear to be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

100% not the same hide

Comment

Working...
                              X